2015 Yamaha Raider Bullet Cowl
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
All the huge chopper-inspired performance & style of Raider with a new aerodynamic cowl.Features may include:
- NEW FOR 2015! Raider Bullet-Cowl offers a tougher look and excellent wind protection.
- The Raider was inspired by the custom chopper movement, but since it’s a Star, it had to also handle, stop and go.
- A 6-degree yoke angle—the first ever on a Star Motorcycle—makes it possible to achieve that custom raked-out look as well as neutral handling and straight-line cruisability: 33-degree rake plus 6 degrees yoke angle gives total rake of 39 degrees and 102mm of trail.
- Custom 5-spoke wheels carry a 120/70-21-inch bias tire up front, and a wide, 210/40-18 radial out back—the tallest and widest ever on a Star.
- Estimated 42 mpg means this cruiser can go the distance between fill-ups.
Vehicle History Report
- Motorcycle ID201304405
- Stock NumberZ00031
- Mileage19,995 miles
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.