2015 Yamaha Smax
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The all-new Smax sport scooter features a 155cc engine, auto transmission, and sporty handling.Features May Include
- All-new powerful 155cc, liquid-cooled 4-stroke, SOHC fuel-injected engine is highly fuel efficient while producing excellent acceleration and power for commuting or highway riding.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) makes operating the SMAX a snap without the need to use a hand clutch or shift gears.
- The SMAX features an all-new frame designed for overall balance and provides plenty of foot space.
- Large storage area that holds approximately 32 liters of under seat storage big enough for a full face helmet or groceries.
- Two-up riding is comfortable for both riders with the spacious, well laid-out design.
- All-new 155cc engine is quiet, easy on fuel and produces outstanding power for commuting or highway riding.
- The engine has a linear power feel that pulls through the powerband delivering excellent acceleration and a sporty ride experience.
- There is no need to use a clutch or shift gears with the durable and reliable continuously variable transmission (CVT) and that makes riding the SMAX fun and convenient.
- All new frame design makes for a sporty, well-handling machine.
- Mid-ship horizontally positioned rear shock offers 3.6” of travel for added rider and passenger comfort.
- Wide, high-grip 13-inch tires front and rear offer excellent grip and comfort.
- Large 267mm front and 245mm rear disc brakes maintain consistent stopping power.
- Approximately 32-liter underseat storage space will fit a full face helmet or groceries.
- Relaxed riding position and flat foot space allow outstanding rider comfort.
- Sporty 3-gauge meter is easy to see and provides great rider information. LED position lights and tail light improve visibility and add to the sporty style.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info