2015 Yamaha SR400
Street Motorcycle for sale by Stubbs Cycles in Houston, Texas 77087
$4,299Check value with KBB ›
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
2015 Yamaha SR400 $4,299
The new SR400 is a legendary classic that’s a kick to ride. With retro styling and one of the best performing 399cc air-cooled engines, it embodies the meaning of “Everything old is new again.”Key Features May Include:
- The SR400 is powered by a 399cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve engine that produces a torquey, “thumper” engine character that makes it an absolute blast to ride.
- The SR weighs a mere 384 pounds and has a slim chassis and natural riding position with a low, 31-inch seat height. This combination makes for a machine that is well suited to both entry riders as well as experienced enthusiasts.
- Virtually unique among today’s street bikes, there’s no push-button starter. The SR400 is equipped with an easy-to-use kick starter as the only means of getting the engine running. That will draw smiles from old-school motorcycle fans and appeal to more modern motorcycle enthusiasts who value the allure of riding a motorcycle that stands out in the crowd.
- The 399cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve power plant with electronic fuel injection combined with the SR’s light weight makes for a very fun motorcycle to ride.
- Easy to start kick-starter is actuated through a handlebar mounted compression release that makes starting the SR quick and easy, with very little effort.
- The torquey, single-cylinder engine provides “thumper” appeal and engine character with a feeling of direct power connection to the rear wheel adding to the fun factor of the SR.
- Slim, narrow, double-cradle steel frame makes for a very compact body design for excellent rider maneuverability.
- 3.2 gallon fuel tank offers excellent touring range with an estimated 66 miles per gallon depending on the weight of the rider, passenger and any cargo.
- Compact 55.5” wheelbase makes for quick, light steering for fun riding when the roads get twisty.
2015 Yamaha SR400 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources