2015 Yamaha Stryker
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The looks and style you crave along with performance and refinement you only get from a Star Motorcycle.Features may include:
- The look reinterprets classic custom “chopper” styling for an aggressive feel. High-end looks without the high-end price tag.
- Gutsy 1304cc, fuel-injected liquid-cooled V-Twin engine churns out the inspired, big-engine feel riders will love.
- Even with its radically raked out front end, Stryker has the superbly nimble and lightweight handling that choppers and mid-class competitors can only dream about.
- Low seat height (26.4 inches) allows riders to put both feet on the ground and helps provide this bike’s natural, relaxed and comfortable riding position.
- The wide 210-series rear tire and chopper-inspired 21-inch front wheel reinforce the muscular styling of the bike.
- No cheap plastic fenders here—this authentic cruiser has real steel fenders customizers love. Classic belt drive, too.
- Get started on your own customization with two trim packages in high-quality chrome, or an aggressive looking, blacked out package.
- The Star® Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info