2015 Yamaha V Star 950
Street Motorcycle for sale by Ride Now Powersports Concord in Concord, North Carolina 28027
$7,075Check value with KBB ›
Ride Now Powersports Concord
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 872-1965Click here ›
New 2015 Yamaha V Star 950 $7,075
2015 Yamaha V Star® 950Looks & Performance
Features a fuel-injected V-Twin, low 26.5” seat and sport cruiser performance, style and value.Features may include:
- V Star 950 is the benchmark in the entry cruiser class, appealing to seasoned riders as well as those looking for a friendly entry-level cruiser. The air-cooled V-twin delivers plenty of distinctive, big-cruiser character and pulsing torque feel. Seat height is an extra-low 26.6 inches. The full-sized chassis has a long, low look and provides spacious comfort. Handling is sporty and responsive, great for curvy back roads and commuting around town as well as open-highway cruising.
- The 942cc 60° V-twin engine is both simple and sophisticated. Sure, there’s no-fuss air cooling for traditional looks. But inside you’ll find the reason for the surprisingly spirited performance: four-valve cylinder heads, ceramic-composite-lined cylinders, forged aluminum pistons, and fuel injection. The meticulously tuned 2-into-1 exhaust system has a throaty exhaust note, and also 3-way catalyst technology to reduce air pollution.
- The carefully designed chassis contributes to an exceptionally light feeling riders are sure to appreciate. The double-cradle steel main frame offers an ideal rigidity balance in the longitudinal, lateral, and torsional directions, using the engine as a stressed member. With the engine mounting position slightly forward for optimum front-rear weight distribution and its large, 18-inch front wheel, V Star 950 has outstanding handling performance.
- The V Star 950 achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 47 mpg with a fuel tank that holds 4.5 gallons of gas.
- Fenders are real steel, front and rear. That adds to the quality look and feel, and makes customization easier.
2015 Yamaha V Star 950 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Exterior ColorREDDISH COPPER
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources