2015 Yamaha Viking
UTV Motorcycle for sale by Extreme Powersports in Columbus, Georgia 31909
$10,699Check value with KBB ›
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
Side-by-Side Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
2015 Yamaha Viking $10,699
Viking EPS leads the competition making it the hardest working and only true three-person SxS in its class.Features May Include
- The all-new Viking is ready to conquer whatever comes its way with our most powerful 686cc, liquid-cooled, fuel injected, SOHC power plant. This new engine delivers strong low-end acceleration and pulls hard through the rpm range to deliver excellent power delivery for getting the job done or when hitting the trails.
- The Viking features a large-capacity air intake system that improves overall engine performance. The air cleaner box is accessible from inside the cabin for improved serviceability.
- Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Industry-exclusive three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you dial between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and fully locked differential 4WD.
- This true 3-passenger machine achieves driver and passenger comfort with a handhold, padded head rests, and 3-point seat belts for all riders. The superior seating position, adjustable driver’s seat, and the middle seat set back 5 degrees, provide unmatched comfort that all riders will appreciate. Yamaha’s proven electric power steering technology further reduces fatigue and strain on the driver.
- The chassis design includes a convenient pass-through floor for greater ease of on-board movement, making it possible to enter and exit the vehicle from either side. The rear cargo bed is made of steel and is designed for maximum load capacity.
- The Viking is equipped with Yamaha’s most powerful 686cc engine with a broad, usable powerband. Four-valve head with 10.0:1 compression delivers optimum torque for virtually any workload, and up to a 30% gain in fuel efficiency.
- Electronic fuel injection ensures peak performance in nearly all conditions and elevations, along with instantaneous cold starts.
- Large-capacity air intake system contributes to the engine’s overall power development.
- New air injection system burns the un-combusted elements in the exhaust, resulting in even further reduced emissions.
- Specially designed drive system air intake helps prevent overheating and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- Convenient dash-mounted gated shift lever (L/H/N/R) provides simple Ultramatic transmission operation.
- Yamaha’s proven electric power steering system is available on the Viking for excellent handling over all kinds of terrain.
- 11.8-inch ground clearance delivers maximum underbelly protection while enhancing terrainability.
- Large diameter front and rear wheel disc brakes provide unsurpassed stopping power, and the dash-mounted parking brake is simple and convenient to use.
- Standard center-mounted, heavy-duty 2-inch receiver-style hitch can tow up to 1500 pounds.
- Tough, rotomolded doors help keep mud, water and dirt on the trail where they belong.
- Stamped steel dump bed is rated to haul 600 pounds of gear, with two simple, yet proven latching levers on the left and right for maximum durability. In the bed are four standard tie-down hooks to help make sure cargo is strapped down securely.
ATVs are recommended only for use by those age 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call 1-800-887-2887. ATVs can be hazardous to operate.
2015 Yamaha Viking Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources