2015 Yamaha YZ250F
Off-Road Motorcycle for sale by Big St Charles Motorsports in St Charles, Missouri 63301
$5,999Check value with KBB ›
Big St Charles Motorsports
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2015 Yamaha YZ250F $5,999
2015 Yamaha YZ250FXRACE WINNING YZ PERFORMANCE TUNED FOR CROSS COUNTRY RACING
The all-new YZ250FX offers YZ250F championship-winning technology in a light and powerful machine built to win cross-country races: broad fuel-injected power, compact bilateral beam frame, industry-leading suspension, 18 rear wheel, wide-ratio 6-speed transmission and electric start, its the new benchmark in 250 cross-country race bikes.Features May Include
- All-New for 2015 with a revolutionary rearward slanted 250cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC 4-stroke with 4 titanium valves based on the 2015 YZ250F, with an added sixth gear and wide ratio transmission, among other modifications, make it an “out-of-the-box” Hare Scrambles/GNCC® competition machine.
- Nearly the same bilateral beam frame that is found on the championship winning YZ250F is used on the FX. It places the engine and fuel tank close to the center mass of the bike for extremely light and nimble handling character.
- A Keihin 44mm throttle body fuel injection system is tuned for cross-country racing and ensures smooth throttle response and easy starting in nearly all conditions.
- Industry leading KYB® air/oil separation Speed Sensitive System forks and a KYB® rear shock suspension with settings designed specifically for cross country racing.
- With a 2 gallon fuel tank, 18-inch rear wheel and XC racing tires, the YZ250FX is ready to win right out of the box.
- The YZ250FX is the first YZ to feature electric start which helps reduce rider fatigue.
- The revolutionary, rearward slanted, high-performance liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 4-valve, fuel-injected engine has been tuned to challenge for race victories in the very competitive GNCC and Hare Scrambles race series.
- The position of the engine moves the rotational mass of the cams towards the center of the bike which allows for a straight shot, down draft intake and straight exhaust port for ultimate performance. This keeps air box up high, out of dust and mud/water.
- The fuel injection system uses 3-D mapped electronic control for the fuel and ignition timing that are optimized for cross-country racing.
- A 6-speed wide-ratio transmission is used to insure the right gear is selected for a wide variety of terrain found in cross country racing.
- The clutch plate material, springs, push lever and oil valve are optimized for cross-country racing.
- Push button electric start makes starting the YZ250FX easy and convenient.
- An all aluminum bilateral beam frame similar to the YZ250F provides strength, lightness and durability for race conditions.
- Industry favorite KYB® air/oil separate Speed Sensitive System spring forks with Kashima coating and KYB® rear shock, also with Kashima coating and featuring a large 50mm piston. Both the forks and rear shock are tuned specifically for cross country racing.
- Special cross-country racing Dunlop AT81 tires are used to maximize traction while delivering excellent wear.
- Accessory GYTR® Power Tuner lets owners adjust air/fuel mixture and ignition timing maps to match engine performance characteristics to the rider and race conditions in a matter of seconds with the push of a few buttons.
- Quick-adjust clutch, aluminum handlebars and a side stand are standard for added rider convenience.
- Quick-release quarter-turn Dzus® air box fasteners for tool-less access to the air filter.
- High-quality O-ring is tough and durable.
- The YZ250FX is pre-wired for an optional radiator fan.
2015 Yamaha YZ250F Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources