2016 Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Street Motorcycle for sale by CEDAR CREEK MOTORSPORTS in Cedarburg, Wisconsin 53012
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
With sport riding at its core, a powerful 1,043 inline four-cylinder engine and a host of advanced onboard electronics, the Ninja 1000 embodies two-wheel fun.Features May Include:
- A choice of Full Power or Low Power modes allow riders to set power delivery to suit preference and conditions
- 3-mode Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC) covers a wide range of riding conditions offering enhanced sport riding performance and the peace of mind to negotiate slippery surfaces with confidence
- ABS with the addition of fluid pressure sensor optimizes braking in slick conditions and helps to suppress rear lift under braking
- The Ninja 1000 motorcycle’s relaxed riding position was designed to accommodate everything from city riding to sport riding to track days
- Windscreen has 3 available positions spanning approximately 20° and ranging from sporty to maximum wind protection
*While supply lasts. On-Road Vehicles: Advertised price does not include sales tax, registration, title fees. Service fees not included in advertised price. Service fees vary by model, type of vehicle. Off-Road Vehicles: Advertised price does not include sales tax, registration, title fees. Destination, assembly and pre-delivery inspection extra. Price includes all rebates and is subject to change without notice. Price may exclude any added accessories or installation unless noted. Finance offers on approved credit, not everyone qualifies. Vehicles not for sale to the state of CA. See https://cedarcreekmotorsports.com for details.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info