2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R ABS
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2016 Kawsaki Ninja® ZX™-14R ABSWitness The Phenomenon
The Ninja ZX-14R motorcycle’s ultra-powerful 1,441cc inline four-cylinder engine puts it at the top of its class. Advanced electronics, an innovative monocoque frame and stunning bodywork makes the Ninja ZX-14R ABS a sensation you have to see-and feel-to believe.
Features may include:Extreme Power
- Incredibly powerful inline four-cylinder, 1,441cc engine
- Two selectable power modes: Full Power (for peak performance) and Low Power (for milder response)
Fearless innovation starts with an attitude. Advanced electronics systems like Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC) and Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®) provide unmatchable performance.
- KTRC Traction Control with 3 modes for ideal traction
- Back-Torque limiting slipper clutch reduces rear-wheel hop during downshifts
- Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®) delivers the perfect amount of fuel for optional performance
- Lightweight monocoque aluminum frame designed for stability and responsive handling
- Inverted 43mm cartridge-type fork with stepless damping adjustment
- Wind-tunnel-tested aerodynamic bodywork
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info