2016 Polaris Slingshot
Street Motorcycle for sale in House Springs, Missouri 63051
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
MORE BONUS: I will include 2 high quality helmets for you or any passengers that feel the need. They are not even 2 years old and I bought them for $250 each. They are both in Great condition as well.
Reason for Selling: I just bought my wife a New Car and would like to cut some expenses. I love the Slingshot and will probably regret selling it, but happy wife=happy life. I bought this brand new in May of 2018 despite it being made it 2016. 1 owner, myself only.
- Envious, cool ride that screams awesome anywhere you go! Attention-grabbing looks turns eyes!
- Easy to get in and drive. Very easy to learn manual transmission if you are not familiar!
- True open-air motoring that gives a fun, thrilling experience.
- Driving the Slingshot extremely REDUCES my ANXIETY and makes me feel ALIVE, even if it's the thought of driving it!
- Much much lighter than sports cars. This makes the Slingshot rival most sports cars in performance. It certainly can keep up!
- Back up Camera and Bluetooth!
- Surprisingly good gas mileage
- Customize your Slingshot if you wish with an enormous amount of accessories available on plenty of websites (I personally have made purchases through (Slingmods.com)
- Missouri and most states in the U.S. DO NOT require a Motorcycle license or Endorsement
SLINGSHOT™ EXHILARATING DESIGN
Slingshot™ is powered by a 2.4 liter dual-overhead cam engine and a 5-speed manual transmission. It features a high strength steel spaceframe, a lightweight aluminum swingarm, and a carbon fiber reinforced drive belt. With a dry weight of less than 1,700 lbs., a very low center of gravity, and an engine that produces 173 horsepower, Slingshot™ delivers heart pounding acceleration and astonishing cornering power. Slingshot™ has advanced motorcycle features such as electronic stability and traction control, 3-wheel anti-lock disc brakes, LED taillights, forged aluminum roll hoops, and 3-point seat belts. Slingshot™ can also be personalized with premium accessories that are designed for your vehicle: larger tires with forged aluminum wheels, media console, windscreens, and vehicle covers.
This Slingshot is an SL. SL FEATURES:
– Slingshot Red Pearl Paint
– Blade Wind Deflector
– Premium 18” Cast Aluminum Front Wheels, 20” Cast Aluminum Rear Wheel
– Media Console: 4.3” LCD Screen, Backup Camera, 6 Speaker Audio System, Bluetooth® Integration
ADDITIONAL STANDARD FEATURES:
– 2.4 Liter DOHC Engine
– 5-Speed Manual Transmission
– High-Strength Steel Spaceframe
– 3-Point Seatbelts
– LED Taillights and Projector – Beam Headlights
– Double-Wishbone Front Suspension with Sway Bar
– Electronic Power-Assisted Steering
– Electronic Stability Control
– ABS Disk Brakes
– Tilt Steering
– Adjustable, Waterproof Seats
– Lockable Storage Bins and Glove Box
FULLY LOADED FOR ALL-OUT PERFORMANCE…
The Slingshot™ SL, with a U.S. MSRP of only $25,199, features red pearl paint, larger 18 inch forged aluminum wheels upfront and a 20 inch wheel in the rear, and a blade windscreen for wind protection. It also features our media console with a 4.3” LCD screen, back-up camera, Bluetooth® integration, and a 6-speaker audio system.
The Slingshot offers heart pounding acceleration with a 2.4 litre DOHC four cylinder engine delivering 173 horsepower. Boasting optimised weight distribution, sport-tuned double wishbone suspension, coil-over gas filled shocks and sway bar, the Slingshot has been made to charge corners at top speeds. The combination of an open cockpit and truly dynamic performance make the Slingshot one of the most exhilarating driving experiences…. on the planet.
Unlike the Cam Am Spyder, you sit in the Slingshot rather than on top of it. This, along with the Polaris’ side-by-side seating configuration, traditional steering wheel, three pedals on the floor and a shifter in the center console, makes the experience from behind the wheel feel more like that of an open cockpit car rather than a motorcycle.
It also makes acclimating to the Slingshot a surprising easy process, even for those who lack any seat time at the helm of a motorcycle.
When stacking up the Slingshot against road-going offerings of the four-wheeled variety, there just isn’t a car on the market that offers a driving experience anywhere near as engaging as the Slingshot in this price range. And no automobile (with perhaps the exception of an open cockpit formula racer) can provide the same visceral feeling of connection to the road and the outside environment like the Slingshot does.
Inches off the ground – You can feel the road under your seat and in your chest.
Both driver and passenger – Get a front row shot of adrenaline.
Sport tuned to stick – You’ll want to charge every corner and let let off.
Light and powerful – Just punch it and you’re there.
Out in the open – It hits you iwht a 360° rush of sight, smell and sound.
3-Speed manual transmission
2.4L DOCH Ecotec Engine with 9.8 Gallon fuel tank
Short header exhaust
Locking glove box
Wide Stance – 77.6″
Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
High-Strength streel spaceframe.
Electronic power-adjusted streeting
Polymer body panels
Reverse tilt hood
3-Point seat belts
Projector beam headlights.
Serious Buyers may contact me via TEXT at 636-253-0508
The information in this listing contains direct information, partial or impartial, from the following websites:
Vehicle History Report
Vehicle SpecificationsSee All Specifications
ConditionGreat Condition, no issues, Manual and 2 keys will be included. KBB for this vehicle is over $18,000
Engine2.4 liter inline four cylinder GM Ecotec engine
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info