2016 Suzuki Bandit 1250 ABS
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
You can’t break the laws of physics, but the 2016 Suzuki Bandit 1250S ABS shows that you sure can bend them. Its Suzuki fuel-injected four-cylinder engine offers thrilling acceleration in every gear, with a rush of high-rpm performance. For crisp, precise handling on twisty roads, it has balanced suspension systems front and rear. It also features a technically advanced Antilock Braking System (ABS) that monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction.Features may include:
- Powering the Bandit S is a 1,255cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, DOHC, four-cylinder engine delivering a wide spread of power for relaxed cruising or sport riding.
- Engineered for smooth operation, the engine has an effective secondary balancer shaft.
- Power is transmitted through a 6-speed transmission using gear ratios chosen for impressive accelerations as well as smooth highway use. Clutch operation is low effort and smooth, with low maintenance, thanks to a hydraulic clutch actuation system.
- The state-of-the-art Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) digital closed-loop EFI system also delivers improved mileage and reduced emissions.
- The 4-into-2-into-1 exhaust system is built of steel and stainless steel and is equipped with a catalyzer and HO2 sensor. The large silencer controls sounds while permitting excellent flow to maximize torque and overall engine power.
- To shed heat from the high torque, large displacement engine, a high capacity radiator is employed. Cooling air is directed to the radiator via the front fender and directed away by the outer fairing shroud.
- Additional engine cooling comes from a liquid-cooled oil cooler, similar to the type used on the GSX-R750.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info