2016 Suzuki Boulevard 800 C50
Street Motorcycle for sale by Ridenow Powersports of Phoenix in Phoenix, Arizona 85032
$5,999Check value with KBB ›
Ridenow Powersports of Phoenix
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2016 Suzuki Boulevard 800 C50 $5,999
2016 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
With the Suzuki Boulevard C50T you’ll find yourself equally at home on the boulevard or the interstate. Its fuel-injected, 50-cubic-inch V-twin engine delivers abundant torque and is engineered for comfort. Its bold styling stands out in a crowd, while a long list of features make it ideal for comfortable long-distance cruising. Features include a spacious riding position, aerodynamic windshield, custom-made leather-look saddlebags, and a backrest designed for passenger comfort.Features may include:
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM torque.
- Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals and create a signature V-Twin rumble.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- Strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for cruising or a full-on tour.
- The styling incorporates timeless visual statements in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- A custom-designed, height -adjustable windshield provides classic styling with unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblems and offers full wind protection.
- Large-capacity, leather-texture saddlebags with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustability providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
2016 Suzuki Boulevard 800 C50 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Dealer Vehicles View all 307 Motorcycles For Sale ›
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources