2016 Suzuki Boulevard 800
Street Motorcycle for sale by Ridenow Powersports on Craig in Las Vegas, Nevada 89030
$4,999Check value with KBB ›
Ridenow Powersports on Craig
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
Get your quick insurance quote from Rider Insurance - the only carrier exclusively serving the motorcycle and ATV/ Off-road community. Available in DE, IN, MD, MI, NJ, OH, PA and VA.Get more info
New 2016 Suzuki Boulevard 800 $4,999
2016 Suzuki Boulevard C50
With bold styling that includes kicked-out forks and a staggered, chromed dual-exhaust system, the Boulevard C50 turns heads wherever you ride. Its fuel-injected, 50-cubic-inch V-twin engine delivers abundant torque and is engineered for comfort. On the boulevard or the open highway, its spacious riding position and smooth suspension let you cruise comfortably all day long, with its rear suspension providing the appearance of a classic hardtail.Features may include:
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM torque.
- Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals and create a signature V-Twin rumble.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- Strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for cruising or a full-on tour.
- The styling incorporates timeless visual statements in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustability providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
- A kicked-out, 33-degree rake and long 65.2-inch wheelbase provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Stout telescopic front forks deliver generous 5.5 inches of smooth wheel travel.
2016 Suzuki Boulevard 800 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources