2016 Suzuki Burgman 400
Street Motorcycle for sale by Engelhart Motorsports Company in Madison, Wisconsin 53713
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2016 Suzuki Burgman 400 ABS
The Burgman 400 ABS features aerodynamic styling matched by exciting performance. Its liquid-cooled engine with advanced fuel injection system delivers strong acceleration, while an automatic clutch, V-belt primary and shaft final drive provides smooth power delivery. For comfort around town or on the highway, it has plush suspension, a stepped seat and an easily adjustable backrest for the rider. It also features a huge storage compartment large enough for two full-face helmets.
Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.Features may include:
- Torque-rich, 400cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, DOHC, fuel-injected engine produces polished performance.
- DOHC 4-valve arrangement allows ideal positioning of the intake and exhaust valves for superior mechanical advantages and efficient combustion. The benefits can be felt in smooth, instantly available acceleration.
- The Suzuki Fuel Injection system with O2 feedback plus the Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system and catalyzer-equipped exhaust boost fuel efficiency and minimize emissions.
- The generous 3.6 gallon fuel tank lets you rack up lots of miles fuel stops.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system ensures proper engine idle speed at all times.
- Strong, large-diameter steel frame uses thin-wall technology to produce an exceptionally strong, yet lightweight chassis.
- Telescopic 41mm inner-tube front forks with a generous 4.3 inches of wheel travel, and link-type mono shock absorber rear suspension has adjustable preload. The overall benefits are motorcycle levels of handling with exceptional maneuverability.
- The 14-inch front wheel carries 260mm hydraulic dual disc brake, and 13-inch rear wheel has a 210mm hydraulic disc brake for reliable control.
- Dash-mounted parking brake lever securely locks the rear wheel.
- Front bodywork contains three covered storage compartments; a large 10-liter compartment with a convenient DC power outlet for charging electric devices on the fly, and two smaller compartments above it.
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the front leg shield and the upper meter panel denotes the quality and sophistication of the brand.
- 12-month limited warranty
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info