2016 Suzuki DR-Z400S
Street Motorcycle for sale by Ride Now Powersports Concord in Concord, North Carolina 28027
$5,965Check value with KBB ›
Ride Now Powersports Concord
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2016 Suzuki DR-Z400S $5,965
2016 Suzuki DR-Z400S
Youll be impressed with the amount of torque coming from the 398cc liquid-cooled power plant as well as the crisp handling from the adjustable suspension. This bike is completely street legal with an electric start and easy-to-read instrument cluster. Whether youre on the highway or in a tight twisty forest trail, the Suzuki DR-Z400S cant be beat.Features may include:
- A compact design, 398cc, DOHC, liquid-cooled, dry-sump engine produces strong low-RPM power. Its compact 4-valve cylinder head features large 36mm intake valves and 29mm exhaust valves help produce broad, tractable power and torque ready for any terrain.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Materials (SCEM) cylinder is durable, lightweight and provides superior heat transfer.
- Digitally mapped DC-CDI system monitors throttle position/engine rpm and adjusts ignition timing to maintain efficient combustion.
- Forged aluminum piston is 10 percent lighter than a cast piston and receives additional oil-cooling through a crankcase oil jet.
- A Mikuni™ 36mm carburetor is fed by a 6-liter air box to achieve smooth throttle response. The left side cover has quick-release fasteners for easy access to the air filter.
- Magnesium-alloy clutch, magneto and cam covers contribute to the bike’s low weight.
- A compact 5-speed transmission utilizes a cable-operated clutch with separate outer cover for simplified clutch maintenance.
- A narrow frame combines thin chrome-moly steel tubes for exceptional torsional rigidity with minimal weight. The backbone tube, front down tube and steering head gussets form the dry-sump engine oil tank. A bolt-on aluminum sub-frame helps reduce weight and simplify maintenance.
- Long travel (11.3 in), 49mm cartridge-style forks with protective rubber boots, feature adjustable compression/rebound damping and adjustable spring preload for smooth performance on all types of on/off-road terrain.
- Rear shock absorber features 11.6 in of travel, compression damping/preload adjustments and connects to a lightweight aluminum swingarm through a progressive linkage system.
- Sure stopping power is supplied by a 250mm front disc with a dual-piston caliper and a 220mm rear disc brake with a single-piston caliper.
- Electric start system provides convenient operation and features a lightweight starter motor and a compact 6.5 amp maintenance-free battery.
- Compact digital instrument cluster with speedometer, odometer, and twin-trip meters with addition/subtraction capability, clock, timer and stopwatch functions.
- On-road legal lighting with bright 60/55 watt H4 halogen headlight, compact tail/stoplight, lightweight, rubber-mounted turn signals and horn.
2016 Suzuki DR-Z400S Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Dealer Vehicles View all 509 Motorcycles For Sale ›
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources