2016 Suzuki GSX-S1000 ABS
Street Motorcycle for sale by Ridenow Powersports Chandler in Chandler, Arizona 85286
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Born on the racetrack and raised on the street, the 2016 GSX-S1000 is derived from the legendary, championship-winning 2005-2008 gen GSX-R1000. The new GSX-S lineup carries the spirit of the Suzuki GSX-R to the street, with shared technology and components packaged into a chassis designed specifically for street riding comfort.
It’s more than just an attitude, a spirit, or a lineage. This is about shared technology and components; it’s about performance-packed hard parts evolving from one generation to the next. The GSX-S1000F is powered by a 999cc inline four-cylinder powerplant that’s based on the long-stroke GSX-R1000 engine, which makes for ideal street-riding power and torque curve. Focused on making big power through the low and mid-range, this engine also uses cams optimized to deliver street-dominating power.
Equipped with a powerful engine, Suzuki’s Advanced Traction Control System, Brembo brakes with Antilock Brake System, and a chassis designed for street riding comfort, the 2016 GSX-S1000 is a street bike packed with some serious performance.
The naked-style single headlight GSX-S1000 is equipped with angular radiator shrouds that enhance the aggressive image and aid cooling performance.
With the GSX-S1000, Suzuki changes motorcycling for the better, again.
The Traction Control System is not a substitute for the rider’s throttle control. It cannot prevent loss of traction due to excessive speed when the rider enters a turn and/or applies the brakes. Neither can it prevent the front wheel from losing grip.
Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.Features May Include
- 999cc, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, inline-four engine based on the legendary GSX-R1000 (K7) with a finely tuned fuel injection system that employs Suzuki’s original SDTV (Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve) 44mm throttle body.
- Iridium spark plugs heighten the spark strength and combustion efficiency, contributing to higher power, more linear throttle response, easier engine start-up, and a more stable idle compared to conventional type.
- New cam profiles designed to optimize the valve timing suitable for the streets, but with the racetrack in mind.
- Radiator shrouds efficiently guide air to the newly designed and highly efficient round shaped radiator. Lightweight and compact liquid-cooled oil cooler.
- The 4-2-1 exhaust system contributes to stronger low-to-mid range output with exciting exhaust notes and adrenaline-rushing performance.
- Fuel injectors are 10-hole, long-nosed injectors on each throttle body for better combustion and reducing fuel consumption.
- 73.4mm x 59.0mm long-stroke design makes it possible for a broad spread of power throughout the rev range.
- A six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- New one-push, push-start system where the clutch does not need to be engaged when gear is in neutral.
- Fully adjustable damping, rebound and spring pre-load 43mm KYB Inverted front fork with 120mm stroke and link-type rear shock unit with 63mm stroke.
- Lightweight and compact chassis engineered to be agile and fun-to-ride for a wide range of riders.
- Lightweight and rigid main frame and aluminum-alloy swingarm.
- 310mm floating-mount dual discs mated to Brembo mono-block front brake calipers with 4 opposite 32mm pistons.
Vehicle History Report
Exterior ColorRED / BLACK
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info