2016 Suzuki GSX-S750
Street Motorcycle for sale by Freedom Powersports of Canton in Canton, Georgia 30114
$6,187Check value with KBB ›
Freedom Powersports of Canton
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2016 Suzuki GSX-S750 $6,187
The 2016 GSX-S750 provides a striking combination of unique styling and proven performance. One look at its chiseled headlight, fuel tank and tail section and you know this is a bike like no other. Its 750cc fuel-injected inline four-cylinder engine has been engineered to produce strong low-end torque and mid-range power for exceptional acceleration, while its inverted fork and combination cradle-tube & twin-spar frame rewards you with precise handling.
This model is not available in California.Features may include:
- Powerful 749cc 4-cylinder fuel-injected engine is tuned to deliver a dynamic wave of smooth torque and strong acceleration.
- Throttle bodies with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system contribute to better throttle response and torque at the low-to-mid RPM range, while still producing peak performance.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) improves cold starting and stabilizes the engine idle.
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) servo-controlled butterfly valve helps enhance torque, response and acceleration, especially at low-to-mid rpm range.
- State-of-the-art transistorized digital ignition system contributes to a more complete combustion by igniting the mixture at the precise instant.
- Frame design combines the advantages of a compact tubular-style street bike frame and a twin-spar sportbike frame to deliver a dynamic ride. A reasonable sport riding position is created by a carefully crafted relationship between the handlebars, footrests and seat.
- Dual front brakes with fully-floating 310mm discs and dual-piston calipers and a 240mm rear disc brake with single-piston caliper helps make sure you can have controlled stops.
- Inverted KYB forks feature a design developed in racing and are essential for a serious, high-performance machine.
- Link-type rear suspension, with a single shock absorber working through a progressive linkage, has 7-way adjustable spring preload.
- Carefully sculpted aggressive front bodywork and side panels make a brash statement about the bike’s ability. Further cues to its performance potential are in the vented front fender, molded mirrors, chiseled fuel tank, and textured tank side panels.
- Distinctively shaped headlight cowl contains a bright 60/55W halogen bulb and integrated dual position lights. The angular tail section houses an integrated LED taillight.
- A compartment underneath the removable passenger seat can be used to store small items.
- Brightness-controllable instrument cluster, featuring a prominent analog tachometer and a large, digital LCD speedometer readout. The LCD display also includes a gear-position indicator, coolant temperature gauge, fuel gauge, selectable odometer/dual-tripmeter/fuel consumption meter and a clock.
2016 Suzuki GSX-S750 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Dealer Vehicles View all 350 Motorcycles For Sale ›
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources