2016 Suzuki KingQuad 400
Utility Motorcycle for sale by Ridenow Powersports Chandler in Chandler, Arizona 85286
Ridenow Powersports Chandler
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
ATV Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2016 Suzuki KingQuad 400 $5,490
2016 Suzuki KingQuad 400ASiTrusted. Rugged. Reliable
Task or trail, the KingQuad 400ASi handles it all with exceptional performance. Two and four-wheel drive modes will help you handle rough weather conditions while completing even the most demanding chores. The advanced QuadMatic transmission offers smooth power delivery with impressive torque to help get you to the end of the trail and back. If durability and power are high on your priority list, the KingQuad is the only ATV for you.Features may include:
- The KingQuad 400ASi features a fuel-injected 376cc four-stroke, four-valve engine with recently refined camshaft profiles and exhaust muffler construction (for more powerful and efficient performance).
- Suzukis class-leading fuel injection contributes to smooth power output, especially, in the mid-to-high range, as well as more consistent cold start ability. The fuel injection system uses 3-D ignition maps for optimum ignition, creating a responsive yet environmentally compliant performance.
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) with a factory-installed oil cooler and thermostat-controlled cooling fan helps cool engine during hard work or hauling heavy cargo.
- The KingQuad 400ASi has push-button easy electric start. A start-in-gear system—functional when the rear brake is applied—allows the engine to start without shifting to neutral (as conditions permit).
- Suzukis technically advanced QuadMatic transmission is a fully automatic, CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) with high-low range and reverse. Its advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off and helps control the vehicle during steep descents.
- You can select two- or four-wheel drive operation with the flip of a handlebar-mounted lever. The KingQuad 400ASi shaft drive system is reliable and durable, and provides nearly maintenance-free operation.
- A torque-sensing limited-slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering effort when in 4WD mode.
- High-low selectable sub-transmission helps provide maximum versatility over a variety of terrain. An automotive gate-type gearshift lever lets you conveniently choose high- or low-range, neutral or reverse.
- Suzukis innovative and exclusive T-shaped seat provides maximum rider mobility during sport riding and while tackling difficult terrain. It’s also plush for comfort during extended time in the saddle.
- Overall length is under 82 inches (208 cm) so the KingQuad 400ASi 4x4 fits into a 6.5-foot truck bed for easy transportation.
- Independent front A-arm suspension design offers smooth performance and remarkable ground clearance and allows 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel.
- A swingarm rear-suspension system with 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel and class-exclusive twin shock absorbers provides agile handling and plush responsiveness.
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes feature calipers with a large 34mm piston diameter and maximized brake-pad surface area for increased stopping power and outstanding durability.
- Large, 25-inch Maxxis tires with aggressive dual-stage treaded pattern offers consistent traction in wet conditions, yet has a quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails.
- Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates, sturdy enough to withstand pounding of trail hazards yet slippery to help let obstacles slide below.
2016 Suzuki KingQuad 400 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Dealer Vehicles View all 1020 Motorcycles For Sale ›
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources