2016 Suzuki KingQuad 400
Utility Motorcycle for sale by Freedom Powersports of Huntsville in Huntsville, Alabama 35803
$6,215Check value with KBB ›
Freedom Powersports of Huntsville
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
ATV Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2016 Suzuki KingQuad 400 $6,215
Task or trail, the KingQuad 400ASi Camo handles it all with exceptional performance. Two and four-wheel drive modes will help you handle rough weather conditions while completing even the most demanding chores. The advanced QuadMatic transmission offers smooth power delivery with impressive torque to help get you to the end of the trail and back. If durability and power are high on your priority list, the KingQuad is the only ATV for you. This KingQuad is available in True Timber to help you blend in when you don’t want to be seen.Features may include:
- A specialized version of the King Quad 400ASi that’s well suited for sportsman use with a True Timber camouflage package.
- The KingQuad 400ASi Camo features a fuel-injected 376cc four-stroke, four-valve engine with recently refined camshaft profiles and exhaust muffler construction (for more powerful and efficient performance).
- Suzukis class-leading fuel injection contributes to smooth power output, especially, in the mid-to-high range, as well as more consistent cold start ability. The fuel injection system uses 3-D ignition maps for optimum ignition, creating a responsive yet environmentally compliant performance.
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) with a factory-installed oil cooler and thermostat-controlled cooling fan helps cool engine during hard work or hauling heavy cargo.
- The KingQuad 400ASi Camo has push-button easy electric start. A start-in-gear system—functional when the rear brake is applied—allows the engine to start without shifting to neutral (as conditions permit).
- Suzukis technically advanced QuadMatic transmission is a fully automatic, CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) with high-low range and reverse. Its advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off and helps control the vehicle during steep descents.
- You can select two- or four-wheel drive operation with the flip of a handlebar-mounted lever. The KingQuad 400ASi Camo’s shaft drive system is reliable and durable, and provides nearly maintenance-free operation.
- A torque-sensing limited-slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering effort when in 4WD mode.
- High-low selectable sub-transmission helps provide maximum versatility over a variety of terrain. An automotive gate-type gearshift lever lets you conveniently choose high- or low-range, neutral or reverse.
- Suzukis innovative and exclusive T-shaped seat provides maximum rider mobility during sport riding and while tackling difficult terrain. It’s also plush for comfort during extended time in the saddle.
2016 Suzuki KingQuad 400 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Dealer Vehicles View all 282 Motorcycles For Sale ›
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources