2016 Suzuki KingQuad 400
Utility Motorcycle for sale by Kevin Powell Motorsports - Charlotte in Pineville, North Carolina 28134
$4,910Check value with KBB ›
Kevin Powell Motorsports - Charlotte
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
ATV Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2016 Suzuki KingQuad 400 $4,910
2016 Suzuki KingQuad 400FSi
The KingQuad 400FSi comes loaded with hard-working features to support you no matter what task you’ve set your mind to. An impressive amount of torque and incredibly wide power band will help you charge through whatever chores or trails are in front of you. Easily switch between two and four-wheel drive modes to optimize performance on this aggressively styled Semi-Automatic four wheeler. A five-speed transmission and automatic clutch give the KingQuad 400 FSi the versatility that KingQuads are known for.Features may include:
- The KingQuad 400FSi features a fuel-injected 376cc four-stroke, four-valve engine with recently refined camshaft profiles and exhaust muffler construction (for more powerful and efficient performance).
- Suzukis class-leading fuel injection contributes to smooth power output, especially, in the mid-to-high range, as well as more consistent cold start ability. The fuel injection system uses 3-D ignition maps for optimum ignition, creating a responsive yet environmentally compliant performance.
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) with a factory-installed oil cooler and thermostat-controlled cooling fan helps cool engine during hard work or hauling heavy cargo.
- The KingQuad 400FSi has push-button easy electric start. A start-in-gear system—functional when the rear brake is applied—allows the engine to start without shifting to neutral (as conditions permit).
- A five-speed transmission with semi-automatic clutch with reverse allows the rider to select the ideal gear for maximum traction and fuel efficiency.
- You can select two- or four-wheel drive operation with the flip of a handlebar-mounted lever. The KingQuad 400FSi shaft drive system is reliable and durable, and provides nearly maintenance-free operation.
- A torque-sensing limited-slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering effort when in 4WD mode.
- High-low selectable sub-transmission helps provide maximum versatility over a variety of terrain. An automotive gate-type gearshift lever lets you conveniently choose high- or low-range, neutral or reverse.
- Suzukis innovative and exclusive T-shaped seat provides maximum rider mobility during sport riding and while tackling difficult terrain. It’s also plush for comfort during extended time in the saddle.
- Overall length is under 82 inches (208 cm) so the KingQuad 400FSi 4x4 fits into a 6.5-foot truck bed for easy transportation.
- Independent front A-arm suspension design offers smooth performance and remarkable ground clearance and allows 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel.
- A swingarm rear-suspension system with 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel and class-exclusive twin shock absorbers provides agile handling and plush responsiveness.
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes feature calipers with a large 34mm piston diameter and maximized brake-pad surface area for increased stopping power and outstanding durability.
- Large, 25-inch Maxxis tires with aggressive dual-stage treaded pattern offers consistent traction in wet conditions, yet has a quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails.
- Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates, sturdy enough to withstand pounding of trail hazards yet slippery to help let obstacles slide below.
2016 Suzuki KingQuad 400 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Dealer Vehicles View all 259 Motorcycles For Sale ›
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources