2016 Suzuki KingQuad 750
Utility Motorcycle for sale by Stubbs Cycles in Houston, Texas 77087
$8,699Check value with KBB ›
ATV Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2016 Suzuki KingQuad 750 $8,699
Three decades of ATV manufacturing experience has led to the KingQuad 750 AXi Power Steering Camo, Suzuki’s most powerful and technologically advanced ATV. Abundant torque developed by the 722cc fuel-injected engine gives the KingQuad the get up and go that’s a must-have for Utility Sport ATVs. The advanced Power Steering feature provides responsive handling, and the easiest maneuverability available. With an independent rear suspension, locking front differential, and a handful of other features, the KingQuad 750 AXi Power Steering Camo comes loaded with all the necessities to make sure you get the job done. If you’re looking for a utility sport ATV, find out what makes this Suzuki worthy of the name KingQuad. This KingQuad is available in True Timber to help you blend in when you don’t want to be seen.Features may include:
- A unique version of the King Quad 750AXi that is equipped with an electric power steering system that creates effortless easy handlebar control of the ATV. This King Quad is ready for serious outdoor use with its True Timber XD3 camouflage package.
- 722cc liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine tuned to deliver strong low-to-mid range torque as well as high-rpm power.
- A lightweight aluminum cylinder bore is electro-plated with Suzukis own race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for improved heat transfer and superior ring seal that results in excellent combustion chamber efficiency.
- Cylinder and head are canted forward 48 degrees to lower the center of gravity, reduce engine height and lower the seat height.
- Compact 4-valve cylinder head with large 36mm intake valves and straight intake ports for increased cylinder charging efficiency includes lightweight magnesium valve cover
- Semi-gear driven valve system minimizes cam sprocket size allowing a short/narrow cylinder head design and reduced overall engine height.
- The rubber-mounted engine uses two balancer shafts to keep the powerful ride smooth.
- Suzuki fuel injection system provides excellent throttle response, fuel efficiency and quick engine starts.
- Ultra-efficient air filter has both paper (for superior filtration) and foam (easily cleaned and re-used) elements for better durability and easier maintenance
- Compact and lightweight electric power steering system, positioned high in the vehicle to help protect it from water and debris, delivers light-effort steering in a variety of conditions to help reduce rider fatigue.
2016 Suzuki KingQuad 750 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources