2016 Suzuki KingQuad 750
Utility Motorcycle for sale by RideNow Powersports on Boulder in Las Vegas, Nevada 89122
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
Three decades of ATV manufacturing experience has led to the KingQuad 750 AXi, Suzuki’s most powerful and technologically advanced ATV. Abundant torque developed by the 722cc fuel-injected engine gives the KingQuad the get up and go that’s a must-have for Utility Sport ATVs. With an independent rear suspension, locking front differential, and a handful of other features, the KingQuad 750 AXi comes loaded with all the necessities to make sure you get the job done. If you’re looking for a utility sport ATV, find out what makes this Suzuki worthy of the name KingQuad.Features may include:
- 722cc liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine tuned to deliver strong low-to-mid range torque as well as high-rpm power.
- A lightweight aluminum cylinder bore is electro-plated with Suzukis own race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for improved heat transfer and superior ring seal that results in excellent combustion chamber efficiency.
- Cylinder canted forward 48 degrees for lower center of gravity, reduced engine height and lower seat height, and is rubber mounted with two balancer shafts for smooth performance.
- Compact 4-valve cylinder head with large 36mm intake valves and straight intake ports for increased cylinder charging efficiency includes lightweight magnesium valve cover
- Semi-gear driven valve system minimizes cam sprocket size allowing a short/narrow cylinder head design and reduced overall engine height.
- The rubber-mounted engine uses two balancer shafts to keep the powerful ride smooth.
- Suzuki fuel injection system provides excellent throttle response, fuel efficiency and quick engine starts.
- Ultra-efficient air filter has both paper (for superior filtration) and foam (easily cleaned and re-used) elements for better durability and easier maintenance.
- The KingQuad 750AXi comes with a QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission designed for maximum versatility and convenience with a fender-mounted gate-type shifter operation for high/low range and reverse selection. Its advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off and helps control the vehicle during steep descents.
- A compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers more powerful traction plus a light steering effort. A differential-lock system provides serious four-wheel-drive traction.
Vehicle SpecificationsSee All Specifications
ATV Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info