2016 Suzuki RM85
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by Moroney's Harley-Davidson in New Windsor, New York 12553
$3,695Check value with KBB ›
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2016 Suzuki RM85 $3,695
2016 Suzuki RM85
The RM85 continues to carry on the powerful tradition of racing excellence in the Suzuki RM family. The two-stroke engine produces smooth power at any rpm with an emphasis on low to mid-range performance. Just like the larger models, the RM85 delivers class-leading handling for both experienced racers and rookie riders alike. With its smooth power delivery and lightweight handling, the 2016 RM85 is the perfect motocross bike for anyone learning to race—and striving to win!Features may include:
- Digital CDI mapping helps create strong engine performance at high RPM. s.
- The high-revving 84.7cc, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled, reed-valve, single-cylinder engine has a bore and stroke of 48.0 x 46.8mm.
- The cylinder features Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) for durability, low weight and effective heat transfer for superior class performance.
- The exhaust valves are made of aluminum to best match the expansion rate of the cylinder, improving sealing for better engine performance.
- The exhaust valve governor and actuator help provide good throttle response and overall tractability.
- Precise Keihin™ PE28 carburetor provides smooth throttle response, and is designed for simplified maintenance and tuning.
- The large-capacity radiator provides efficient engine cooling at all engine speeds.
- The RM85 is equipped with a smooth shifting six-speed transmission plus a precise rack and pinion activated clutch.
- The long clutch lever makes it easy to accurately locate and work the engagement point during starts and driving off of corners.
- This durable transmission features a refined shift mechanism with a strong detent spring and needle bearing on the left side of the shift drum.
- A knurled shift-pedal tip delivers excellent grip and shift feel for precise gear selection.
- A tubular steel frame and thick wall aluminum swingarm provides class-leading performance on the track, especially in the corners. The frame was designed for increased rigidity, durability and straight-line performance; it features large diameter tubing in key areas and a large front reinforcement plate.
- Showa 37mm inverted front forks are completely adjustable for rider weight, style and ability. The forks feature a cartridge damping system with fully-adjustable rebound damping and 20-way adjustable compression damping (also included are fork guards to protect the inner fork tubes). The front forks offer 275mm (10.8-inches) of travel.
- A SHOWA large diameter rear shock absorber is valved to produce a plush feel and resistance to bottoming. The shock provides 277mm (10.9-inches) of wheel travel and features adjustable compression and rebound damping force adjustment.
- A twin-piston caliper front brake with 220mm (8.7-inches) large-diameter disc and a rear brake with 200mm (7.9-inches) disc to provide excellent braking performance.
- The light, narrow-diameter front and rear brake hoses improve feel and feedback to the rider. The font hose is routed behind the fork leg, eliminating the need for a brake hose cover.
- A rigid rear brake caliper provides reliable braking performance, long pad life and is easy to maintain. The caliper’s plastic guard reduces the possibility of damage and saves weight.
- The forged aluminum-alloy rear brake pedal is light and strong while providing the rider accurate braking feel.
- High-quality footpegs are made of cast chrome-molybdenum steel, instead of stamped steel, which makes them more durable with better grip.
- Each side of the RM85s seat has textured surface for better knee gripping.
2016 Suzuki RM85 Specifications
Trim Body Style
BodystyleOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources