2016 Suzuki RM-Z450
Offroad Motorcycle for sale by Freedom Powersports of McDonough in McDonough, Georgia 30523
Freedom Powersports of McDonough
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now ›
New 2016 Suzuki RM-Z450 $6,588
The RM-Z450 continues to evolve for 2016, delivering a higher level of performance while maintaining the great balance of the current model. The 449cc 4-stroke liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine along with new performance upgrades straight from the factory is the reason why champions choose Suzuki!Features may include:
- Refined for further rider control, the Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) is a selectable launch system derived from the factory race bike to help riders’ takeoff from the starting gate for an early lead. There are three modes riders can choose for the best option per their skill level and starting conditions.
- A Mode: For hard surfaces or less than ideal conditions at the starting gate, hold down the S-HAC switch for more than 0.7 seconds
- B Mode: When there is better traction and a more aggressive launch is needed, hold down the S-HAC switch for more than 1.8 seconds.
- The SFF-Air suspension evolved from the SFF system but without a conventional coil spring resulting in reduced weight, increased inner tube diameter and damper rod/piston size. SFF-Air utilizes three tunable chambers so riders can easily adjust the spring rate with an air pump instead of changing out steel springs.
- New light weight front brake caliper reduces mass while still providing outstanding stopping force.
- 449cc 4-stroke liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine delivers phenomenal idle-to-redline performance
- The compact aluminum cylinder is finished with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coating for durability, light weight and efficient heat transfer.
- The piston pin has Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) surface treatment, for less friction and increased durability.
2016 Suzuki RM-Z450 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources