2016 Suzuki RM-Z450
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by Moroney's Harley-Davidson in New Windsor, New York 12553
$7,595Check value with KBB ›
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2016 Suzuki RM-Z450 $7,595
2016 Suzuki RM-Z450
The RM-Z450 continues to evolve for 2016, delivering a higher level of performance while maintaining the great balance of the current model. The 449cc 4-stroke liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine along with new performance upgrades straight from the factory is the reason why champions choose Suzuki!Features may include:
- Refined for further rider control, the Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) is a selectable launch system derived from the factory race bike to help riders’ takeoff from the starting gate for an early lead. There are three modes riders can choose for the best option per their skill level and starting conditions.
- A Mode: For hard surfaces or less than ideal conditions at the starting gate, hold down the S-HAC switch for more than 0.7 seconds
- B Mode: When there is better traction and a more aggressive launch is needed, hold down the S-HAC switch for more than 1.8 seconds.
- The SFF-Air suspension evolved from the SFF system but without a conventional coil spring resulting in reduced weight, increased inner tube diameter and damper rod/piston size. SFF-Air utilizes three tunable chambers so riders can easily adjust the spring rate with an air pump instead of changing out steel springs.
- New light weight front brake caliper reduces mass while still providing outstanding stopping force.
- 449cc 4-stroke liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine delivers phenomenal idle-to-redline performance
- The compact aluminum cylinder is finished with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coating for durability, light weight and efficient heat transfer.
- The piston pin has Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) surface treatment, for less friction and increased durability.
- 449cc 4-stroke liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine developed to deliver phenomenal idle-to-redline performance
- Designed for motocross-use, the lightweight, battery-less, electronic fuel injection system with progressive throttle linkage delivers efficient power. A 12-hole fuel injector sprays a fine fuel/air mist for efficient combustion.
- For quick fuel adjustments to suit riding conditions, two couplers are provided. One is for rich and another for lean fuel setting compared to stock setting. Riders can change fuel settings in seconds by simply connecting either coupler to the wire harness.
- Engine starting is easy due to a long kick starter lever, refined internal gears, and decompression system that works precisely and efficiently.
- Cooling performance is efficient with hose routing that is balanced between the left and right radiators, and a high capacity coolant pump.
- Refined 5-speed transmission enables precise gear shift operation. The transmission feel has been improved with a revised shift cam for accurate gear selection. Specialized machining processes increase the precision of the matching gears.
2016 Suzuki RM-Z450 Specifications
Trim Body Style
BodystyleOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources