2016 Suzuki V-Strom 1000
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by IMotorsports in Elmhurst, Illinois 60126
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
PLENTY OF POWER!!!!
2016 Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS
The V-Strom 1000 ABS is designed for unforgettable sport-adventure riding. It has a Suzuki fuel-injected, 90-degree V-twin engine tuned for incredible low-end and mid-range torque, so you can tap into thrilling acceleration in every gear. It is also equipped with traction control, a key to its versatile capabilities. That performance is matched by a lightweight chassis and advanced suspension that provides remarkably crisp handling even on the tightest back roads.
Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.
The Traction Control System is not a substitute for the rider’s throttle control. It cannot prevent loss of traction due to excessive speed when the rider enters a turn and/or applies the brakes. Neither can it prevent the front wheel from losing gripFeatures may include:
- Pistons were engineered with use of FEM analysis to achieve ideal rigidity and weight.
- The EFI system employs 10-hole injectors on each throttle body to improve fuel atomization for superior combustion efficiency and frugal fuel consumption.
- State-of-the-art transistorized digital ignition system contributes to a more complete combustion by igniting the mixture at the ideal moment.
- The aluminum, twin-spar frame was designed with the latest FEM analysis technology. It is stiffer and 13% lighter than that of the previous generation V-Strom.
- The single-shock, link-style rear suspension features rebound damping force adjustment plus remote, hand-operated spring pre-load adjuster.
- Tokico mono-block front brake calipers are mated with 310mm floating-mount dual discs for strong braking performance.
- Lightweight 10-spoke cast-aluminum wheels (manufactured for Suzuki by Enkei) combine nimble handling with sporty looks.
- A height- and angle-adjustable windscreen was carefully shaped through extensive wind-tunnel testing to reduce wind noise and rider fatigue. The angle is easily adjusted by hand.
- The rider can switch between traction control modes and LCD readings using the left handlebar switch.
- 12-month limited warranty.
Vehicle History Report
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info