2016 Suzuki V-Strom 650
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by IMotorsports in Elmhurst, Illinois 60126
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Traverse the terrain of your choice on the 2015 Suzuki DR650S. This dual-sport cycle is designed to conquer less than ideal conditions. The inverted cartridge front forks combine the best features of conventional and inverted designs to provide the smoothest riding experience possible, while the 645 cc engine gives you more than enough push to get up the hills or down the highways. Your riding conditions may change regularly, but the DR650S’s performance won’t.Features may include:
- The compact and powerful 644cc, SOHC, four-stroke, air & oil-cooled, engine features the Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS). Piston-jet cooling and an engine oil cooler create consistent performance in a variety of conditions.
- The engine is tuned with an emphasis on performance in the low-to-mid RPM range, while a gear-driven counter balancer minimizes vibration for comfortable ride.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminum cylinder is used for durability, light weight and excellent heat dissipation.
- Digitally mapped DC-CDI ignition system provides accurate ignition timing to maintain efficient combustion.
- A convenient electric starter (supplemented with a zero-maintenance automatic decompression system) provides easy, quick starting.
- Large MIKUNI 40mm (1.6 in) carburetor provides a smooth intake flow and quick throttle response.
- The stainless-steel exhaust system is light and corrosion-resistant, and is tuned specifically for strong low and midrange power.
- A smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission is complemented by a sealed O-ring drive chain.
- A lightweight, compact, rigid semi-double cradle frame provides agile handling on and off road
- Innovative, height-adjustable front forks provide smooth and progressive action. Large diameter, thin-walled tubes reduce unsprung weight while maintaining high rigidity.
- A link-type rear suspension with piggyback-style aluminum-body shock absorber provides stable performance. The height adjustable shock features adjustable spring preload and compression damping to personalize the suspension for rider, load and terrain.
- Seat and suspension height is adjustable by your Suzuki Dealer using a Genuine Suzuki Accessory kit.
- Front and rear suspensions provides generous 260mm (10.2-inch) wheel travel for superb performance over rough terrain.
- Lightweight 290mm (11.4-inch) front floating disc brake with two-piston caliper and 240mm (9.4-inch) rear disc brake with two-piston caliper provide reliable stopping power.
- Aluminum rims with stainless steel spokes are standard equipment and are built for durability and strength.
- Equipped with 90/90-21 front and 120/90-17 rear tires that offer excellent on and off road traction.
- Hollow-type wheel axles and an aluminum, beam-style swingarm reduce unsprung weight.
- A long, comfortable seat, aluminum footpegs and grab handles allow you to carry a passenger with ease.
- Powered by a lightweight and compact low-maintenance battery.
- A fully equipped lighting system comes with a bright 60/55W halogen headlight.
- Seat height may be lowered by 40mm (1.6 in) at your Suzuki Dealer using a Genuine Suzuki Accessory kit. The kit also includes a shorter sidestand is available to match the height adjustment.
Vehicle History Report
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info