2016 Yamaha Bolt
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2016 Yamaha Bolt R-SpecWELCOME TO GENERATION BOLT
The Bolt R-Spec features compact, raw bobber design and a powerful 942cc V-Twin for a perfect union of old-school style and modern urban performacne. The Bolt R-Spec adds piggyback shocks plus textured seat.Features may include:
- Urban Performance Styling: The Bolt® R-Spec is stripped down, devoid of chrome parts and epitomizes the “Urban Performance Bobber” look. The compact chassis proudly showcases the 58 cubic inch (942cc), air-cooled, 60° V-twin sitting at the heart of the bike.
- High-Tech Engine: The Bolt R-Spec uses modern technology to create a riding experience superior to other similarly sized machines. Even fuel injection and ignition timing maps have been carefully chosen specifically for this bike to deliver class-leading performance with strong low- and midrange torque sure to bring a smile to every rider’s face.
- Compact, Stable Chassis: The slim body and low seat design combine to give the motorcycle light maneuverability and a stable handling feeling. The upright riding posture helps the rider feel the wind, hear the sounds and experience the pulse of the machine.
- Ready to Customize: For riders who value personalization, the options for the Bolt are limited only by the owner’s imagination. As we say at Star® motorcycles, “We build it. You make it your own.”® And as the perfect canvas for customization, Bolt is the ultimate example of that philosophy.
- Unique Bolt Persona: Components such as the 3.2 gallon fuel tank, belt drive, front and rear wheels, digital meter and steel fenders combine to create a distinct look in the Star Motorcycles line-up.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info