2016 Yamaha Grizzly 700
Utility Motorcycle for sale by Gables Motorsports of Wesley Chapel in Wesley Chapel, Florida 33543
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
Tackle and traverse any trail all day long with superior handling and comfort on the all-new Grizzly.Features may include:
- High-Tech Engine Designed For Aggressive Trail Riding: The 2016 Grizzly has an all-new, more powerful DOHC, 708cc, 4-valve, fuel-injected engine with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for aggressive recreational riding. Peak power is up six percent compared to the previous Grizzly 700, and torque rises nearly ten percent.
- Optimized, High-Performance Ultramatic Transmission: Grizzlys Ultramatic transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and is the most advanced and durable CVT drive system available. New gear ratio and CVT settings are tuned for recreational riding on the Yamaha-exclusive Maxxis 26-inch tires. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- Trail-Ready Chassis: All-new chassis designed to take advantage of 26-inch, exclusively-designed Maxxis tires, 5-way preload adjustable suspension and four-wheel disc brakes, creating optimum terrainability, comfort and handlingespecially on long, rough trails.
- Sharp New Styling: The Grizzlys new styling features LED headlights with a handlebar-mounted halogen work light, an LED taillight, reshaped fenders, with three large storage compartments and new, larger-diameter front and rear racks with increased load capacity.
- Yamahas Exclusive On-Command 4WD: The three-position On-Command 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full diff. lock mode.
- Advanced Instrumentation: New digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
- Independent Double Wishbone Front and Rear Suspension: Independent double wishbone suspension, with 7.6 of front wheel travel and 9.1 at the rear, provides excellent rider comfort even on the toughest trails, thanks to nitrogen-charged shocks with new settings and 5-way adjustable preload.
ATVs are recommended only for use by those age 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call 1-800-887-2887. ATVs can be hazardous to operate.
ATV Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info