2016 Yamaha Wolverine 700
UTV Motorcycle for sale by Big St Charles Motorsports in St Charles, Missouri 63301
$8,999Check value with KBB ›
Big St Charles Motorsports
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
Side-by-Side Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2016 Yamaha Wolverine 700 $8,999
The all-new Wolverine R-Spec offers superior handling and an exciting ride in a variety of off-road environments.Features may include:
- The all-new Wolverine R-Spec features an aggressive, compact look and is designed to be the most capable off-road recreation side-by-side. The Wolverine R-Spec offers the perfect blend of suspension, handling, drivetrain and chassis working together to give you the ability to traverse rough terrain with confidence and best-in-class comfort.
- Wolverine R-Spec features a class-leading 4-wheel independent suspension with KYB ultra-long-stroke nitrogen gas charged piggyback shocks that provide a very high quality damping feel, excellent bottoming resistance, and best-in-class adjustments to fit a wide range of riding styles, loads, and terrain.
- Comfort is maximized for both the driver and passenger with an automotive-style cab and driving position featuring all-new soft, supportive and secure high-back bucket seats, 3-point seat belts, an adjustable passenger handhold and dedicated floorboards that provide a comfortable and secure driving experience.
- The Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec is powered by Yamaha’s newest and most advanced 700-class engine ever with dual overhead cams and fuel injection. The 708cc engines power character is optimized for smooth, linear, power delivery on the roughest, most technical terrain and open trails.
- Wolverine R-Spec features On-Command, the industry’s most capable four wheel drive system. With a simple twist of the dial riders choose 2-wheel drive, 4-wheel limited slip, or 4-wheel full differential lock, enabling the Wolverine R-Spec to claw its way through just about anything.
ATVs are recommended only for use by those age 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call 1-800-887-2887. ATVs can be hazardous to operate.
2016 Yamaha Wolverine 700 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Exterior ColorHNTR GN
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources