2017 Kawasaki KFX90
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCETHE KFX®90 ATV PROVIDES THE IDEAL BLEND OF SIZE AND PERFORMANCE FOR RIDERS 12 AND OLDER THAT ARE STEPPING-UP FROM A 50cc ATV OR JUST GETTING STARTED.
Features may include:
- 89cc 4-stroke engine and automatic transmission delivers broad power delivery with plenty of usable torque
- Push button electric start provides simple and reliable starting
- Parental controls such as an adjustable throttle limiter and CVT collar allow the speed and performance to be adjusted to rider experience
- Keyed ignition helps prevent unauthorized use
- Full floorboards help to protect feet
- Single shock rear suspension and independent A-arm front suspension soak up the bumps and contribute to sporty handling
- Sporty styling featuring Lime Green bodywork provides race-inspired good looks
ATV Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info