2017 Kawasaki KLR650
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE RUGGED AND TOUGH KAWASAKI KLR650 MOTORCYCLE IS BUILT FOR ADVENTURE. RIDERS WILL BENEFIT FROM THE KLR650S PHENOMENAL FUEL RANGE AND DUAL-PURPOSE CAPABILITIES ON PAVEMENT OR OFF-ROAD.
- Torquey and durable 651cc four-stroke single-cylinder engine
- Long-travel 41mm telescopic fork
- Adjustable Uni-Trak rear suspension
- 6.1-gallon fuel tank for long-range adventure touring
- Large windscreen helps reduce wind buffeting
- Sturdy rear cargo rack
- Matrix Camo Gray color scheme
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Exterior ColorMatrix Camo Gray
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info