2017 Kawasaki Teryx
UTV Motorcycle for sale by Kevin Powell Motorsports - Greensboro in Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
The 2019 Honda Talon 1000X and 1000R are two Sport SxS machines that make the forest or the desert their thrill-filled playgrounds.
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCEKAWASAKI STRONG
Known for its legendary V-Twin power and versatility, the Kawasaki Teryx™ is ready to tackle the toughest of obstacles. Built with Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. strength and backed by the Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Warranty, the Teryx side x side is the ultimate off-road adventure partner.Features may include:
- Aggressive front end styling
- Optimized settings for Fox Podium 2.0 shocks
- The Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with confidence-inspiring automatic engine braking performance
- Tilting steel cargo bed holds up to 600 lbs.
- 2-inch hitch receiver
- Massive towing capacity of up to 1,300-lbs.
783cc V-Twin engine with legendary Kawasaki torque and powerCVT
Smooth & responsive Continously Variable Transmission with centrifugal clutch. Maintains belt tension for instant throttle response and improved belt life. The CVTs centrifugal clutch enables positive belt engagement providing confidence inspired automatic engine braking performance on challenging descents.UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE
Premium Fox Podium shocks improve traction and handling, while dual front disc brakes and a tight turning radius provide unmatched performance.
- FOX PODIUM PIGGYBACJ SHOCKS FOR IMPROVED TRACTION AND HANDLING
- DOUBLE-X SEEL TUBE FRAME IS WELDED FOR IMPROVED HANDLING AND DURABILITY
- SEALED REAR WET BRAKE FOR MAXUM DURABILITY
Vehicle SpecificationsSee All Specifications
Exterior ColorBLACK / GREEN
Side-by-Side Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info