2017 Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCEITS COMBINATION OF LONG-TRAVEL SUSPENSION, SPORTY 17” WHEELS, A SLIM UPRIGHT RIDING POSITION AND A COMPACT PARALLEL-TWIN ENGINE RESULTS IN A HIGHLY VERSATILE PACKAGE, OFFERING RIDERS MAXIMUM RIDING EXCITEMENT.
Features may Include:
- Compact 649cc parallel-twin engine combines maximum low- and mid-range torque and high-rpm performance for an exhilarating rid
- Slim, upright riding position offers a high level of comfort and nimble handling
- Windscreen with 2 inches of tool-free adjustment adds comfort for highway cruising
- New gear position indicator
- New available GPS mount accessory
Vehicle History Report
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info