2017 Kawasaki Vulcan 650
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCEBREAKING BOUNDARIES
Unlike any other cruiser, the Vulcan® S is geared to fit a wide range of riders. Never taking away from its stylish features, this bike takes comfort, adjustability, and Ninja®-derived power and performance to the next level.
Features may include:COMMAND THE ROAD
- Smooth, Ninja®-derived, 649cc parallel-twin engine
- Smooth power delivery with ample low- to mid-range torque and strong top-end power
- Lightweight and responsive for easy handling and exceptional performance
- New gear position indicator added to dash meter for shifting precision and confidence
Whether you’re commuting to work or enjoying a day trip, the Vulcan S inspires confidence in riding and delivers exhilarating sport cruiser performance for maximum enjoyment on every ride.
- Sportbike-derived chassis and suspension provides light and responsive handling for easy maneuvering and a sporty feel
- 7-way adjustable rear spring preload allows suspension to be set softer for added cruising comfort or stiffer for a sportier feel
- Sportbike-influenced wheels and tires contribute to the light-handling feel and provide confident traction
Stock NumberOPEN STOCK
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info