2017 Kawasaki Z650
Street Motorcycle for sale by Fuel Powersports in West Bend, Wisconsin 53095
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2017 Kawasaki Z650 ABS
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCEMIDDLEWEIGHT SUPERNAKED
Aggressive, supernaked Z styling comes to life in an ideal blend of sporty performance and everyday versatility. Featuring a lightweight chassis an a strong, torquey engine at its core, the new Z650 naked sportbike is a compact middleweight unlike any other. With each ride, smooth power and nimble handing make the Z650 incredibly fun and easyRIDE LIKE YOU MEAN IT
Exciting performance for new and experienced riders alikeSPORTY ENGINE PERFORMANCE
- Raw power comes from a modern parallel-twin 649cc engine that packs strong torque and strong mid-range acceleration well suited for sporty riding
- A light pull at the lever (assist) and smooth shifting enables confident downshifts with minimal rear wheel chatter (slipper)
A bold front face. Minimalist bodywork. technical styling. Make no mistake - this is the new Z650 naked sportbike.FIERCE, PREDATOR-LIKE POSTURE
- Edgy, minimalist bodywork inspired by Sugomi™, a design featuring elegant flowing bodywork and minimalist cover in order to draw attention to functional beauty
- Turn heads with clean, precise design. Built with symmetry and balance in mind
- Lights up to deliver a bold statement
- Adds to the technical and lightweight image
- Everything built in and around the lightweight chassis of the new Z650 naked sportbike is designed to become an extension of the rider.
- Unique gull-arm style swingarm provides space for under-engine exhaust for low center of gravity and improved handling
- Horizontal back-link rear suspension offers progressive damping for an ideal balance of sport riding performance and casual riding comfort
- The overall light weight of the Z650 comes thanks to a lightweight trellis chassis with a low center of gravity for light handling and confident low speed maneuverability
- Both clutch and brake levers are 5-way adjustable to accommodate a variety of hand sizes for added comfort
- Telescopic front fork is a part of a balanced suspension package thats tuned to provide progressive damping with a high level of feedback to the rider and responsive performance
- Footpeg position offers a relaxed knee bend for rider comfort
- Low seat height and tapered seat shape for easy foot placement at stops. Seat shape is wider at the rear for added comfort and cornering leverage
- Upright seating provides a commanding ride position, giving the rider heads-up visibility and a confident, connected riding experience
- Wide handlebar contributes to easy low-speed maneuvering and leverage for higher-speed cornering
- Ergonomics have a big influence on agile handling. The rider triangle places the rider “in” rather than “on top of” the bike for a confident, connected, handling feeling.
Vehicle SpecificationsSee All Specifications
*While supply lasts. On-Road Vehicles: Advertised price does not include sales tax, registration, title fees. Service fees not included in advertised price. Service fees vary by model, type of vehicle. Off-Road Vehicles: Advertised price does not include sales tax, registration, title fees. Destination, assembly and pre-delivery inspection extra. Price includes all rebates and is subject to change without notice. Price may exclude any added accessories or installation unless noted. Finance offers on approved credit, not everyone qualifies.Model is not available for sale to the state of California. See https://FuelPowersports.com for details.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info