2017 Suzuki Boulevard 1500
Street Motorcycle for sale by Honda East in Maumee, Ohio 43537
$11,199Check value with KBB ›
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2017 Suzuki Boulevard 1500 $11,199
The Suzuki Boulevard M90 is a muscle cruiser with sleek, yet powerful styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, a hard-tail look, and drag-style bars. The distinctively shaped headlight nacelle presents a look that’s uniquely Suzuki. Wherever you ride, the M90 offers responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride, thanks to its inverted forks, smooth, single-shock rear suspension and ideally designed saddle. Its 90-cubic-inch V-twin engine with Suzuki fuel injection punches out tremendous torque and exhilarating acceleration from idle to redline.
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
Features may include:Engine
- Potent 1462cc long-stroke, liquid-cooled, 4-valves-per-cylinder V-Twin engine SOHC is built to deliver massive torque while providing good fuel economy.
- Smooth black finish on the engine and air cleaner covers complements the muscular presence of the V-twin’s finned cylinders.
- Large flywheels help smooth out low rpm power pulses, as does a spring loaded primary drive damper bolted to the end of the crankshaft.
- To reduce mechanical sounds, each cylinder head’s cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- A spring loaded scissor type split primary drive gear mounted on the crankshaft also reduces mechanical noise.
- Each aluminum alloy cylinder is plated with SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) nickel phosphorus silicon carbide coating which reduces friction and increases heat transfer, durability and ring sealing.
- Hard, smooth chrome-nitride Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD)-coated upper-compression and oil-control piston rings reduce friction and improve sealing.
- Suzuki’s class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Dual Throttle Value (SDTV) as well as a 32-bit engine management system to provide smooth throttle response and fuel efficiency.
- Multi-hole-type fuel injectors deliver a fine spray for a powerful yet fuel-efficient operation.
- Dual spark plugs for each cylinder contribute to proper ignition and efficient fuel economy.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starts and stabilizes an idle engine under various conditions.
- Chromed dual-exhaust with equal-length head pipes for excellent power delivery is mounted on the right side of the engine, and provide a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- Effective engine management system and emissions control measures allow the M90 to meet latest emission standards.
- Power is delivered through a wide ratio five speed transmission and a shock reducing damper, through a clean running, reliable drive shaft to the rear wheel.
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) makes for efficient clutch operation and a lighter pull.
- Suzuki performance-cruiser styling is sleek and flowing throughout from the distinctive headlight cowl to the tapered tail section.
- The M90 features a steel tube frame with a hidden rear shock absorber, creating a muscular, rigid hard-tail look.
- The coil-over 46mm rear shock is hidden underneath the bodywork so the ride is smooth and controlled.
- The large diameter, blacked-out inverted forks feature 43mm inner tubes with 5.1 inches of wheel travel to soak up road imperfections and handle the powerful front brakes.
2017 Suzuki Boulevard 1500 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Dealer Vehicles View all 1672 Motorcycles For Sale ›
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources