2017 Suzuki Boulevard 1500 C90T
Street Motorcycle for sale by RideNow Gainesville in Gainsville, Florida 32609
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Performance never looked so good, or so dark. The Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. rewards you with a striking combination of blacked-out styling and heart-pounding performance, thanks to its 90-cubic-inch, fuel-injected V-twin engine. Along with the aggressive Blacked Out Special Suzuki (B.O.S.S.) styling and stunning performance, this bike features a spacious riding position and large floorboards for comfortable cruising, matched by precise agile handling provided by its rigid chassis and advanced suspension.
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Liquid-cooled, 90 cubic inch (1,462cc) long-stroke V-twin engine delivers the most power and torque in the 1,000 to 1,600cc class. Outstanding low-to-mid range output means smooth acceleration and comfortable long-range cruising characteristics.
- Sculpted engine features blacked-out engine and air cleaner covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- The aluminum-alloy cylinders are coated with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM), a coating of nickel-phosphorus-silicon-carbide that reduces friction and increases heat transfer. The result is increased durability and ring seal.
- Each piston’s upper compression ring and oil control ring are given a chrome-nitride coating to make them harder and smoother to further reduce friction.
- The four-valve cylinder head with overhead camshafts and dual spark plugs increase combustion e?ciency to help ensure seamless throttle response, gutsy low-to-mid range output, better fuel e?ciency, and reduced emissions.
- To further reduce mechanical noise, each cylinder head’s cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) induction system is enhanced by the 32-bit engine control unit that instantly delivers the optimum fuel-air mixture and power output. This system it’s the same design used in Suzuki championship-winning GSX-R sportbikes delivers seamless throttle response while boosting fuel efficiency and delivering strong torque.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- To maximize air induction for best power and torque, the C90 features a unique system that uses three separate air-cleaner boxes feeding the engine. This air induction system increases engine output without sacrificing style or fuel tank capacity.
- The Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) reduces the force needed to pull in the clutch lever, so clutch operation remains light. The clutch features back torque limiting clutch system, contributing to smooth down shift operation.
- Blacked-out, dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine is tuned for responsive torque delivery providing a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and has minimal torque reaction as it efficiently transmits power to the wide 16-inch rear tire.
- The appeal of classic styling is combined with the benefits of modern performance, with the steel-tube frame comfortably carrying the rider and con?dently housing the powerful engine.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info