2017 Suzuki Boulevard 1800 M109R B.O.S.S
Street Motorcycle for sale by Ridenow Powersports Chandler in Chandler, Arizona 85286
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
This is the performance cruiser other bikes wish they were. The dark and muscular M109R B.O.S.S. has a powerful V-twin engine using some of the largest pistons in the industry — a bike that will get your adrenaline flowing whenever you ride. This 109 cubic-inch engine is wrapped with aggressive blacked-out styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, drag-style bars, a supplied solo seat cowl, and a distinctively shaped headlight nacelle that’s uniquely Suzuki. This bike is not just about looks as stout inverted forks, a hidden single-shock rear suspension, and an ideally designed saddle delivers responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride. Performance never looked so good, or so dark.
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
Features may include:Engine
- A 1783cc, 8-valve DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 4.4 inch (112mm) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle, while featuring race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
- Each large cylinder bore is lined with Suzukis race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances and reduced weight.
- Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry sump lubrication system, provides reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and a lower center of gravity.
- Suzukis class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV) with 56mm throttle bodies, which maintains optimum air velocity for smooth low to mid-range throttle response.
- A unique two-stage cam drive system creates a compact cylinder head design, reduces overall engine height and creates a lower center of gravity.
- A dual spark plug per cylinder ignition system is controlled by a powerful 32-bit ECM for improved combustion efficiency and reduced exhaust emissions.
- A three-piece, 9.5-liter volume airbox (with dual intakes) includes two pleated fabric air cleaner elements located on both sides of the engine.
- The 2-into-1-into-2 stainless steel blacked-out exhaust system features Suzukis digitally controlled SET (Suzuki Exhaust Tuning) system for optimum engine performance and a powerful V-Twin sound.
- Sculpted engine features blacked out engine covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical, high-lighted cooling fins.
- A wide-ratio, constant-mesh five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and has minimal torque reaction as it efficiently transmits power to the massive 18-inch rear tire.
- A high-tensile double cradle steel frame is built to comfortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush, smooth ride.
- The massive 240/40 x 18 is the widest rear tire ever used on a Suzuki motorcycle.
- Blacked-out, inverted front forks feature race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes and provide 5.1-inches of smooth wheel travel.
- Cast aluminum-alloy swingarm works with a progressive linkage and a single rear shock absorber; adjustable spring preload to suit rider and passenger weight.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info