2017 Suzuki Boulevard 650
Street Motorcycle for sale by Stubbs Cycles in Houston, Texas 77087
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The Suzuki Boulevard S40 takes a timeless single-cylinder design, a new blacked-out treatment, and adds a shot of advanced Suzuki technology to create a bike that combines exciting performance and a bold appearance with rock-solid reliability. It features a strong, rigid chassis for agile handling and lightweight responsiveness that makes it great for cruising down the boulevard or beyond the city limits. Best of all, one twist of the throttle rewards you with a strong blast torque from the 40-cubic-inch engine.
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
Features may include:NEW
- Eye-catching Metallic Fox Orange or Glass Sparkle Black colors.
- Blacked-out engine with highlighted cylinder head cooling fins.
- Blacked-out handlebars, upper fork clamp, headlight shell and other components deliver a bold, custom look.
- Shiny black finish on the wheel rims is set off by bright, stainless steel spokes.
- Black lower fork legs and rear fender stays match the wheels’ black rims, further impressing the S40’s strong style.
- A 652cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, air-cooled four-stroke engine with TSCC (Twin Swirl Combustion Chambers) cylinder head and high mass crankshaft produces strong low-end power and torque.
- An electric starter with automatic decompression system provides quick, easy engine starting.
- Precise electronic ignition system with maintenance-free battery.
- A smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission is complemented by a low-maintenance belt-drive system thats quiet, durable, and simple to adjust and clean.
- Sculpted engine features a rich, blacked-out treatment with a large, visually striking cylinder and head with highlighted cooling fins.
- Strong steel frame with tubular backbone that supports the chopper-style chassis.
- Black-finish drag-style handlebar with upper fork clamp and custom-style rear view mirrors provide a striking appearance (similar to the larger Suzuki Boulevard models).
- Attractive tear drop-shaped fuel tank (2.8 gal capacity) with flush-mounted speedometer.
- Neatly painted steel front/rear fenders and side covers complement the fuel tank.
- One-piece saddle adds to streamlined appearance. The deeply cushioned seat has a low 27.6 inches seat height that’s great for smaller or entry-level riders.
- A wide 15 rear tire and slim 19 front tire provide a classic cruiser look.
- Light weight (381lbs) for easy maneuverability.
- A hydraulic front disc brake and drum-type rear brake provide strong, reliable braking performance.
- The rear reflector is integrated with the taillight for a clean, finished appearance to the rear section of the bike.
- Convenient hazard and passing light switches.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month, unlimited mileage, limited warranty. Longer warranty coverage period and other benefits are available through the Suzuki Extended Protection Plan (SEP).
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info