2017 Suzuki Boulevard 800
2017 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
Ready for a highway run? With the Suzuki Boulevard C50T you’ll find yourself equally at home on the boulevard or the interstate. Its fuel-injected, 50-cubic-inch V-twin engine delivers abundant torque and is engineered for comfort. Its bold styling stands out in a crowd, while a long list of features make it ideal for comfortable long-distance cruising. Tour-ready features include a spacious riding position, aerodynamic windshield, custom-made leather-look saddlebags with studs, dual seats with studs, and a studded backrest designed for passenger comfort.
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM torque.
- Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals and create a signature V-Twin rumble.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- Cutting-edge 3D-mapped digital ignition system using a throttle-position sensor helps boost the hallmark big V-Twin low-down torque.
- Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine are tuned for responsive torque delivery providing a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and has minimal torque reaction as it efficiently transmits power to the wide 15-inch rear tire.
- Strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for cruising or a full-on tour.
- The styling incorporates timeless visual statements in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- A custom-designed, height -adjustable windshield provides classic styling with unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblems and offers full wind protection.
- Large-capacity, leather-texture saddlebags with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustability providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
- A kicked-out, 33-degree rake and long 65.2-inch wheelbase provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Stout telescopic front forks deliver generous 5.5 inches of smooth wheel travel.
- Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-textured seat with a low seat height at 27.6 in. provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
- A beefy 15 rear tire and matching 16” front tire have wide white side-walls and are mounted to bright, spoke-style wheels for a nostalgic cruiser look.
- Hydraulic front disc and drum-type rear brakes provide strong, reliable braking performance.
Vehicle History Report
- Motorcycle ID201220295
- Stock NumberN/A
- Mileage10,050 miles
- Exterior ColorWHITE
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.