2017 Suzuki Burgman 200 ABS
Street Motorcycle for sale by BMW Motorcycles of Countryside in Countryside, Illinois 60525
$4,888Check value with KBB ›
BMW Motorcycles of Countryside
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2017 Suzuki Burgman 200 ABS $4,888
2017 Suzuki Burgman 200
Everything you thought you knew about smart commuting and exciting riding is about to change. Taking advantage of Suzuki’s most advanced technology, the compact Burgman 200 has everything you need and more. The liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, SOHC engine is tuned for optimal performance at the low and mid-range revs used most for commuting and exploring the town. Smooth is what you feel. Quiet is what you hear. And power and fuel efficiency are your reward. Plush double-stitched seating and specially designed cutaway floorboards provide comfort second to none. The Burgman also features a huge storage compartment large enough for two full-face helmets. From its sleek bodywork and aerodynamic windscreen to its smooth and powerful 200cc engine, the Burgman 200 is the smart choice in scooters.
Features may include:
- The Bugman 200’s ABS monitors wheel speed and matches stopping power to available traction.
- Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.
- Spacious under-seat storage can hold two full-face helmets.
- Ergonomically riding position is designed for an easy foot reach to the ground.
- The ergonomically designed and wind-tunnel tested windscreen provides excellent wind protection and reduces rider fatigue.
- 240mm front disc with 2-piston caliper and 240mm rear disc with single piston caliper provide efficient braking performance.
- Strong 200cc 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, fuel-injected SOHC 4-valve engine and Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) are designed for ideal performance at the low and mid-range revs used most for commuting and touring the town.
- An efficient radiator and thermostatically controlled cooling fan helps keep the liquid cooled engine at the proper temperature even in stop-and-go traffic.
- The Suzuki Fuel Injection system with O2 feedback plus catalyzer-equipped exhaust boost fuel efficiency and minimize emissions.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system ensures proper engine idle speed at all times.
- Clean and quiet V-belt and gear-box directly drive the rear wheel without the need for chains or other devices.
- Eco Drive Indicator educates you on the best way to ride your Burgman for maximum fuel economy.
- The Eco Drive indicator does not automatically improve fuel economy but may help riders refine their riding efficiency and improve fuel consumption. Fuel consumption may vary depending on conditions such as the frequency of starts from stop, distance driven, rate of acceleration (throttle use), chosen speed, and maintenance.
- Dash-mounted maintenance alert reminds you when it’s time for service.
- A lightweight chassis with finely tuned suspension makes the Burgman 200 ABS easy to manoeuver in city traffic and assures plush riding comfort.
- A large windscreen helps keep you comfortable by shielding you from wind, insects, and road debris. Vent duct located at bottom of windscreen reduces wind turbulence and increase comfort.
- Telescopic oil-damped forks in the front and swingarm-style suspension on the rear make the Burgman 200 ABS’ ride sporty and smooth.
- The 13-inch front wheel and 12-inch rear wheel both carry hydraulic disc brakes for reliable control. The standard Antilock Brake System (ABS) monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction.
2017 Suzuki Burgman 200 ABS Specifications
- View the motorcycle history report
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources