2017 Suzuki Burgman 650
Street Motorcycle for sale by Honda East in Maumee, Ohio 43537
$10,999Check value with KBB ›
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2017 Suzuki Burgman 650 $10,999
The Burgman 650 Executive provides you an outstanding riding experience through an advanced transmission with two fully automatic modes (Drive and Power) plus optional manual shifting. A reliable and robust DOHC, liquid cooled engine utilizes design elements from the legendary Hayabusa to provide all the performance you’ll ever need and then some. This urban smart and travel-ready scooter is equipped with spacious ergonomics, smooth suspension, and a plush seat with adjustable lumbar support, ample storage compartments, and an aerodynamically designed remotely adjustable windscreen. Additional amenities only available on the Executive model include heated grips for the rider, a supportive backrest for the passenger, and a heated seat for both the rider and the passenger.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Twin cylinder, 638cc, liquid-cooled engine features a precise fuel-injection system and vibration-reducing dual counter balancer shafts that deliver a smooth and powerful riding experience.
- The Suzuki Fuel Injection system with O2 feedback plus the Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system and catalyzer-equipped exhaust boost fuel efficiency and minimize emissions.
- The sleek exhaust system with stylish triangle-section mu?er effectively control sounds.
- Computerized Suzuki Electronically-controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (SECVT) featuring an efficient dry, hybrid construction belt provides highly efficient performance.
- SECVT offers three modes: Two fully automatic CVT modes (Drive and Power) plus a Manual Shift mode controlled by a handlebar-mounted rocker button.
- Drive Mode - Provides superb fuel economy at normal road speeds while delivering a smooth and linear riding experience.
- Power Mode - Similar to Drive Mode, but provides more punch when you twist the throttle.
- Manual Shift Mode - Lets you thumb-toggle between six preset gear ratios for a unique feeling of control.
- Strong, tubular steel frame and aluminum-alloy swingarm allow the engine to be mounted in a canted forward position to create an excellent balance of stability and agility.
- Telescopic front forks provide a sporty yet plush ride over a variety of road surfaces.
- The twin-shock, swingarm style rear suspension has spring preload adjustment and contributes to the scooter’s impressive 1014 pounds GVWR rating.
- Front and rear disc brakes with ABS deliver reassuring stopping power with adjustable controls to set both brake levers’ position to the rider’s preference.
- Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.
- The dual front brakes feature ?oating discs to provide more consistent braking performance.
- A lever-operated parking lock provides extra peace of mind. The lever has a stylish design that makes it easier to reach and operate.
- Lightweight, cast-aluminum wheels with a 14-inch rear tire and 15-inch front tire provide outstanding highway speed stability, good low-speed handling with a refined look.
- Majestic bodylines express power and agility, with contours that express the statement of quality and performance.
- The powered windscreen can be adjusted to suit the rider’s height, and powered mirrors can be retracted and extended at the touch of a button.
2017 Suzuki Burgman 650 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources