2017 Suzuki Burgman 650
Street Motorcycle for sale by Honda East in Maumee, Ohio 43537
$9,099Check value with KBB ›
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2017 Suzuki Burgman 650 $9,099
The Burgman 650 Executive provides you an outstanding riding experience through an advanced transmission with two fully automatic modes (Drive and Power) plus optional manual shifting. A reliable and robust DOHC, liquid cooled engine utilizes design elements from the legendary Hayabusa to provide all the performance you’ll ever need and then some. This urban smart and travel-ready scooter is equipped with spacious ergonomics, smooth suspension, and a plush seat with adjustable lumbar support, ample storage compartments, and an aerodynamically designed remotely adjustable windscreen. Additional amenities only available on the Executive model include heated grips for the rider, a supportive backrest for the passenger, and a heated seat for both the rider and the passenger.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Twin cylinder, 638cc, liquid-cooled engine features a precise fuel-injection system and vibration-reducing dual counter balancer shafts that deliver a smooth and powerful riding experience.
- The Suzuki Fuel Injection system with O2 feedback plus the Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system and catalyzer-equipped exhaust boost fuel efficiency and minimize emissions.
- The sleek exhaust system with stylish triangle-section mu?er effectively control sounds.
- Computerized Suzuki Electronically-controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (SECVT) featuring an efficient dry, hybrid construction belt provides highly efficient performance.
- SECVT offers three modes: Two fully automatic CVT modes (Drive and Power) plus a Manual Shift mode controlled by a handlebar-mounted rocker button.
- Drive Mode - Provides superb fuel economy at normal road speeds while delivering a smooth and linear riding experience.
- Power Mode - Similar to Drive Mode, but provides more punch when you twist the throttle.
- Manual Shift Mode - Lets you thumb-toggle between six preset gear ratios for a unique feeling of control.
- Strong, tubular steel frame and aluminum-alloy swingarm allow the engine to be mounted in a canted forward position to create an excellent balance of stability and agility.
- Telescopic front forks provide a sporty yet plush ride over a variety of road surfaces.
- The twin-shock, swingarm style rear suspension has spring preload adjustment and contributes to the scooter’s impressive 1014 pounds GVWR rating.
- Front and rear disc brakes with ABS deliver reassuring stopping power with adjustable controls to set both brake levers’ position to the rider’s preference.
- Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.
- The dual front brakes feature ?oating discs to provide more consistent braking performance.
- A lever-operated parking lock provides extra peace of mind. The lever has a stylish design that makes it easier to reach and operate.
- Lightweight, cast-aluminum wheels with a 14-inch rear tire and 15-inch front tire provide outstanding highway speed stability, good low-speed handling with a refined look.
- Majestic bodylines express power and agility, with contours that express the statement of quality and performance.
- The powered windscreen can be adjusted to suit the rider’s height, and powered mirrors can be retracted and extended at the touch of a button.
2017 Suzuki Burgman 650 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A