2017 Suzuki DR650S
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by Fuel Powersports in West Bend, Wisconsin 53095
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2017 Suzuki DR650S
The 2017 Suzuki DR650S is quite possible the best, all-around dual purpose motorcycle available today. Every DR650S is quality-built by Suzuki and features a reliable 644cc oil-cooled four-stroke single carried in a strong, steel semi-double cradle frame. The cartridge-style fork and link-style rear suspension can tackle tough trails or urban roads. So a variety of riders can enjoy this motorcycle, the seat height can be significantly reduced. Strong aluminum, spoke-style rims carrying tires that can handle the street or dirt are fitted so riders can tackle pavement or soil with ease. With new black bodywork and distinctive graphics, the DR650S will look good on any surface it’s ridden on.
Choose your own adventure. For those who love carving corners and the call of the wild, our DualSport machines deliver comfort on the street, control off the beaten path, and full command everywhere in between. Get ready for an ideal combination of lightweight agility and crisp handling.
Features may include:ENGINE
- The compact and powerful 644cc, SOHC, four-stroke, air & oil-cooled, engine features the Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS). Piston-jet cooling and an engine oil cooler create consistent performance in a variety of conditions
- The engine is tuned with an emphasis on performance in the low-to-mid RPM range, while a gear-driven counter balancer minimizes vibration for comfortable ride
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminum cylinder is used for durability, light weight and excellent heat dissipation
- Digitally mapped DC-CDI ignition system provides accurate spark timing for efficient combustion
- A convenient electric starter (supplemented with a zero-maintenance automatic decompression system) provides easy, quick starting
- Large MIKUNI 40mm (1.6 in) carburetor provides a smooth intake flow and quick throttle response
- The stainless-steel exhaust system is light and corrosion-resistant, and is tuned specifically for strong low and midrange power
- Easy-pull rack and pinion activated clutch proves precise operation and feel
- A smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission is complemented by a sealed O-ring drive chain
- A lightweight, compact, rigid semi-double cradle frame provides agile handling on and off road
- Innovative, height-adjustable front forks provide smooth and progressive action. Large diameter, thin-walled tubes reduce unsprung weight while maintaining high rigidity
- A link-type rear suspension with piggyback-style aluminum-body shock absorber provides stable performance. The height adjustable shock features adjustable spring preload and compression damping to personalize the suspension for rider, load and terrain.
- Seat and suspension height is adjustable by your Suzuki Dealer using a Genuine Suzuki Accessory kit.
- The front and rear suspension each provide a generous 260mm (10.2-inch) of wheel travel for superb performance over rough terrain
- Lightweight 290mm (11.4-inch) front floating disc brake with two-piston caliper and 240mm (9.4-inch) rear disc brake with two-piston caliper provide reliable stopping power
- Aluminum rims with stainless steel spokes are standard and are built for durability and strength
- The wheels are fitted with 90/90-21 front and 120/90-17 rear tires that offer excellent on and off road traction
- Hollow-type wheel axles and an aluminum, beam-style swingarm reduce unsprung weight
- A long, comfortable seat, aluminum footpegs and grab handles allow you to carry a passenger with ease
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike
*While supply lasts. On-Road Vehicles: Advertised price does not include sales tax, registration, title fees. Service fees not included in advertised price. Service fees vary by model, type of vehicle. Off-Road Vehicles: Advertised price does not include sales tax, registration, title fees. Destination, assembly and pre-delivery inspection extra. Price includes all rebates and is subject to change without notice. Price may exclude any added accessories or installation unless noted. Finance offers on approved credit, not everyone qualifies.Model is not available for sale to the state of California. See https://FuelPowersports.com for details.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Get the protection and peace of mind you deserve with customized motorcycle insurance from Markel. Plus, save up to 35% with our discounts, including 10% just for switching! Get Quotes Now