2017 Suzuki GSX-R600
Street Motorcycle for sale by Freedom Powersports of Canton in Canton, Georgia 30114
$8,999Check value with KBB ›
Freedom Powersports of Canton
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
New 2017 Suzuki GSX-R600 $8,999
The Suzuki GSX-R600 is a class-leading sport bike worthy of its race-winning GSX-R heritage. Whether you’re carving through your favorite canyon or dominating the racetrack, it offers unparalleled performance. A compact, powerful 4-cylinder engine demonstrates the advanced race-proven technology of the GSX-R line when you hit the throttle and push it to redline, while supremely refined suspension systems front and rear help provide precise, responsive handling. Wrapped in aerodynamic and lightweight bodywork that’s lifted from the race track, the GSX-R600 can not only win races, it can win envy.
Built to own the racetrack and let loose on the streets. Since 1985, the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver new levels of performance and agility. This legacy of innovation continues with over 1 million legends made.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Compact 599cc 4-cylinder engine with a race-proven over-square bore/stroke ratio that produces remarkably strong high RPM power delivery.
- The energy efficient engine employs forged pistons, shot-peened connecting rods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes to reduce frictional and mechanical losses.
- Camshafts with aggressive valve-lift profiles were developed using proven MotoGP racing engine technology the first time this method has been applied to a production Suzuki.
- Lightweight titanium-alloy valves are controlled by single coil valve springs to reduce valve train mass, reducing mechanical losses at high RPM.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum-alloy frame is constructed of five cast sections to produce a balance of light weight and strength.
- The frame is mated with a cast aluminum swingarm and multi-piece rear sub-frame that’s ready for race-track adaptation.
- Race-developed, lightweight SHOWA Big Piston front Forks (BPF) deliver superb feedback and consistent performance. Spring preload, rebound and compression damping are all fully adjustable.
- Single SHOWA rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- Electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at slower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Front brakes with fully floating 310mm discs are grasped by radial-mount, four-piston BREMBO monobloc calipers.
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the fuel tank and the fork upper bracket denotes the quality, sophistication and performance legacy of the brand.
- Optional single seat cowl can replace the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides, or track days.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for GSX-R owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
2017 Suzuki GSX-R600 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources