2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Three decades ago Suzuki revolutionized sport bikes with the introduction of the GSX-R750. Ever since then, the GSX-R750 has remained true to its original concept and championship-winning heritage. On the road or on the track, the GSX-R750 delivers a breathtaking combination of outstanding engine performance, crisp handling, compact size and light weight. Its secret is an unequaled pairing of 750cc performance with the lightweight, compact chassis of a 600cc Supersport, complemented by technologically advanced suspension front and rear. Try a GSX-R750 and you’ll quickly realize this motorcycle defines performance riding from the center of the sportbike class.
Built to own the racetrack and let loose on the streets. Since 1985, the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver new levels of performance and agility. This legacy of innovation continues with over 1 million legends made
Features may include:ENGINE
- Compact 750cc 4-cylinder engine with a race-proven over-square bore/stroke ratio that produces remarkably strong high RPM power delivery.
- The energy efficient engine employs forged pistons, shot-peened connecting rods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes to reduce frictional and mechanical losses.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection uses eight, fine-spray 8-hole injectors for improved fuel atomization, which contributes to more complete combustion.
- An Engine Control Module (ECM) provides state-of-the-art engine management and has enhanced settings to suit the intake and exhaust systems, resulting in better fuel economy and linear throttle response.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control programming helps maintain more precise spark timing across the range of engine speed and temperature range.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum-alloy frame is constructed of five cast sections to produce a balance of light weight and strength.
- The frame is mated with a cast aluminum swingarm and multi-piece rear sub-frame that’s ready for race-track adaptation.
- Race-developed, lightweight SHOWA Big Piston front Forks (BPF) deliver superb feedback and consistent performance. Spring preload, rebound and compression damping are all fully adjustable.
- Electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at slower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info