2017 Suzuki GSX-S1000
Street Motorcycle for sale by Honda East in Maumee, Ohio 43537
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2017 Suzuki GSX-S1000 $10,499
As much as a GSX-R1000 owns the racetrack, the GSX-S1000 ABS owns the street. Developed using the attributes of the championship winning 2005 2008 generation GSX-R1000, this sportbike carries the spirit of the Suzuki performance to the street, with shared technology and components packaged into a chassis designed specifically for all-day riding comfort.
It’s more than just an attitude, a spirit, or a lineage though; it’s about performance-packed hard parts evolving from one generation to the next. The GSX-S1000 ABS is powered by a 999cc inline four-cylinder powerplant that’s based on the legendary long-stroke GSX-R1000 engine, which makes for ideal street-riding power and torque curve. Focused on making big power through the low and mid-range, this engine uses a valve-train that’s optimized to deliver street-dominating power.
Equipped with a powerful engine, Suzuki’s Advanced Traction Control System, a balanced KYB suspension, plus ABS-equipped Brembo and NISSIN brakes, the GSX-S1000 ABS is a street bike packed with some serious performance. Top that performance off with wild, rugged, and aggressive styling, and you have a naked roadster ready to attack and turn heads on the street.
With the GSX-S1000 ABS, Suzuki changes motorcycling for the better, again.
The Traction Control System is not a substitute for the rider’s throttle control. It cannot prevent loss of traction due to excessive speed when the rider enters a turn and/or applies the brakes. Neither can it prevent the front wheel from losing grip.
Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.
Features may include:KEY
- Suzuki presents its newest group of motorcycles with roots from the GSX series; these models move forward in an aggressive new direction with the latest state-of-the-art technology coupled with a sophisticated chassis refined for exceptional rider control and comfort.
- Additional style and rider protection is presented through the GSX-S1000F ABS model’s full fairing and upper windshield. Styled to complement the rest of the chassis and to house an expanded lighting capability, this fairing adds the proper amount of benefits without detracting from the motorcycles other assets.
- Equipped with ABS, the GSX-S1000F ABS bring rider support to a new class of bikes. Suzuki’s efficient ABS system, combined with the motorcycle’s base traction control, produces a motorcycle capable of delivering a great riding experience coupled with a unique level of poise.
- Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.
- 999cc, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, inline-four engine based on the legendary GSX-R1000K8 powerplant with a finely tuned fuel injection system that use Suzuki’s innovative SDTV-equipped (Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve) 44mm throttle bodies.
- The 10-hole, long-nosed fuel injectors on each throttle body aid in creating better combustion efficiency while reducing fuel consumption.
- The 73.4mm x 59.0mm long-stroke engine design helps create a broad spread of power throughout the entire rpm range.
- New camshaft profiles were designed to optimize street performance while maintaining peak, racetrack level performance.
2017 Suzuki GSX-S1000 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Dealer Vehicles View all 1642 Motorcycles For Sale ›
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources