2017 Suzuki KingQuad 400
Utility Motorcycle for sale by Ridenow Powersports on Craig in Las Vegas, Nevada 89030
Ridenow Powersports on Craig
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
ATV Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now ›
New 2017 Suzuki KingQuad 400 $3,999
2017 Suzuki KingQuad 400ASi
In 1983, Suzuki introduced the worlds first 4-wheel ATV. Today, Suzuki ATVs are everywhere. From the most remote areas to the most everyday tasks, youll find the KingQuad powering a rider onward. Across the board, our KingQuad lineup is a dominating group of ATVs.
Whether you’re working hard or getting away from it all, the 2017 Suzuki KingQuad 400ASi helps you every step of the way. The fully automatic Quadmatic transmission has two and four-wheel drive modes to handle rough trail conditions while completing even the most demanding chores. Along with exceptional engine performance across the powerband, its high-performance iridium spark plug and Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system helps provide outstanding fuel efficiency, and clean emissions.
Tackle the toughest jobs in no time with the power and performance of a Suzuki Utility ATV. Time for a little fun on the job? With adventure-inspiring ergonomics, powerful engines, and suspension that is ready to climb over just about anything, we’ve got you covered there too.
Features may include:ENGINE
- The fuel-injected 376cc four-stroke, four-valve engine produces efficient power and driveablity
- Suzukis class-leading fuel injection smooth’s power output, especially in the mid-to-high range, and provides excellent cold starting. The system uses 3-D maps for optimum ignition, creating responsive yet environmentally compliant performance
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) uses an oil cooler and thermostat-controlled cooling fan to shed engine heat during hard work or cargo hauling
- Push-button electric starting has a start-in-gear function allowing starting without shifting to neutral (as conditions permit)
- The QuadMatic™ transmission is a fully automatic, CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) with selectable high-low sub-transmission and reverse for maximum traction and fuel efficiency
- Automotive gate-type gearshift lever lets you conveniently choose high- or low-range, neutral or reverse
- Select two- or four-wheel drive with the flip of a handlebar-mounted lever. The shaft drive system is reliable, durable, and is nearly mainte-nance-free
- Torque-sensing limited-slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering when in 4WD mode.
- An advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off to help control the ATV during steep descents
- Suzukis plush T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during sport or difficult terrain riding. Overall length is under 82 inches (208 cm) so the KingQuad fits into a 6.5-foot truck bed for easy transportation
- Independent front A-arm suspension offers smooth performance and remarkable ground clearance with 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel
- A swingarm rear-suspension with 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel and twin shock absorbers provides agile handling and plush ride
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes feature calipers with large 34mm pistons and wide brake-pad surface area for increased stopping power and outstanding durability
- Large, 25-inch CARLISLE tires with aggressive tread offers consistent traction in wet conditions, yet has a quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails
- Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates, sturdy to withstand trail pounding yet slippery to let obstacles slide below
- Heavy-duty front and rear cargo racks let you take advantage of the ATV’s superb load capabilities. Wrinkle paint finish on the racks and front bumper is durable and scratch resistance
2017 Suzuki KingQuad 400 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources