2017 Suzuki KingQuad 750
Utility Motorcycle for sale by Ridenow Powersports of Phoenix in Phoenix, Arizona 85032
Ridenow Powersports of Phoenix
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
ATV Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 872-1965Click here ›
New 2017 Suzuki KingQuad 750 $7,499
In 1983, Suzuki introduced the worlds first 4-wheel ATV. Today, Suzuki ATVs are everywhere. From the most remote areas to the most everyday tasks, youll find the KingQuad powering a rider onward. Across the board, our KingQuad lineup is a dominating group of ATVs.
Taking advantage of Suzuki’s three-decades-plus experience with four-wheelers, the 2017 Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi is designed for phenomenal performance on the trail or on the job. Its fuel-injected engine features a twin-spark-plug cylinder head with iridium, projection-type spark plugs, and refined intake and exhaust cam profiles for quick starting in cold weather and smooth, strong overall performance. The KingQuad’s advanced chassis lets you float over rough obstacles with ease while still being able to haul or tow what you need to get the job done.
Tackle the toughest jobs in no time with the power and performance of a Suzuki Utility ATV. Time for a little fun on the job? With adventure-inspiring ergonomics, powerful engines, and suspension that is ready to climb over just about anything, we’ve got you covered there too.
Features may include:ENGINE
- The powerful 722cc, DOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine is tuned to deliver strong low-to-mid range torque as well as high-rpm power
- The cylinder and head are canted forward for a low center of gravity resulting in reduced engine height and lower seat height. High-mount air intake avoids water and debris
- The 4-valve cylinder head has large 36mm intake valves and straight ports for superb cylinder charging efficiency. A sportbike-derived chain-and-gear camshaft drive system creates a compact cylinder head
- A lightweight aluminum cylinder uses SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) coating for excellent heat transfer and ring sealing resulting in superb combustion chamber efficiency
- The engine also features dual balancer shafts for smooth operation
- High capacity aluminum radiator with large diameter, thermostatically controlled cooling fan provides stable engine operating temperature
- The QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission provides versatility and convenience with a fender-mounted gate-type shifter for high/low range selection. Its advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off and helps control the vehicle during steep descents
- A compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers potent traction plus light steering. A differential-lock system provides serious four-wheel-drive traction
- Handlebar-mounted push-button controls permit easy selection between 2WD, 4WD and differential-lock 4WD
- An override button on the left handlebar can be used to override the normal speed limiter when stuck in the mud
- Independent double A-arm front suspension (7.1 inches of wheel travel) includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment
- Fully independent, A-arm/I-beam rear suspension with 7.9 inches of wheel travel includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment and large diameter rear sway-bar
- High traction 25-inch CARLISLE tires are mounted on strong, but light aluminum wheels
- Dual hydraulic front disc brakes plus a sealed, multi-plate rear brake system. The rear brake’s clutch-type design provides high durability, reduced unsprung weight and low-maintenance
- Suzukis plush T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during spirited or difficult terrain riding
2017 Suzuki KingQuad 750 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources