2017 Suzuki RM-Z450
Off-Road Motorcycle for sale by Ridenow Powersports on Craig in Las Vegas, Nevada 89030
Ridenow Powersports on Craig
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2017 Suzuki RM-Z450 $5,499
2017 Suzuki RM-Z450
The 2017 Suzuki RM-Z450 features the Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) system for dominant performance launching out of the gate on virtually any kind of track conditions. After you grab the hole shot, its exceptional power from idle to redline, remarkably crisp throttle response and incredibly precise handling let you dominate the competition. The RM-Z450 — when you’re serious about winning!
Adjusting the Showa SFF-Air fork on the RM-Z450 has never been easier! Download the SFF-Air Support app from Showa on your Apple or Android device to simulate the effect of various changes to your suspension and let this new tool help you find the best possible setting for your RM-Z.
Keep in mind that your first and primary source for settings and service information should always be the Suzuki Owner’s Service Manual, so this should be considered an additional help-aid for set-up.Champions choose Suzuki and Suzuki supports future champions!
Suzuki’s Amateur Racing Support is top notch, offering over $3.8 million in contingency, trackside support, and the opportunity to train with Ricky Carmichael at Suzuki’s exclusive Camp Carmichael. Want to see why champions choose Suzuki? Visit racesuzuki.com for more information on Suzuki’s Amateur Support Program and join Team Suzuki!Features may include:
- The Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) is a selectable launch system derived from the factory race bike to help riders’ takeoff from the starting gate for an early lead. There are three modes riders can choose for the best option per their skill level and starting conditions
- A Mode: For hard surfaces or slippery conditions at the starting gate. In this mode, S-HAC alters ignition timing at the moment of launch and the ride over the gate to reduce wheel slip to deliver a smooth take off. It also advances ignition timing during this sequence for stronger acceleration. After 1.2 seconds or when you reach third gear, the system shuts off and returns to normal ignition timing
- B Mode: When conditions at the starting gate have better traction, and a more aggressive launch is desired. S-HAC will advance the ignition timing to allow increased throttle response and stronger acceleration off the line. The ignition timing alternation is in a similar sequence as Mode A, but with increased overall timing. One of three conditions will return the ignition to normal operation (whichever happens first): 1. After 4.5 seconds has passed since throttle opening 2. When you shift to 4th gear 3. When the throttle is closed
- Base Mode: Standard power launch, no action required on the S-HAC switch
- The SFF-Air suspension evolved from the SFF system but without a conventional coil spring resulting in reduced weight, increased inner tube diameter and damper rod/piston size. SFF-Air utilizes three tunable chambers so riders can easily adjust the spring rate with an air pump instead of changing out steel springs
- Lightweight front brake caliper has reduced mass while still providing outstanding stopping force
- 449cc 4-stroke liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine delivers phenomenal idle-to-redline performance
- The compact aluminum cylinder is finished with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coating for durability, light weight and efficient heat transfer
- The piston pin has Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) surface treatment, for less friction and increased durability
- Designed for motocross-use, the lightweight, battery-less, electronic fuel injection system with progressive throttle linkage delivers efficient power. A 12-hole fuel injector sprays a fine fuel/air mist for efficient combustion
2017 Suzuki RM-Z450 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Dealer Vehicles View all 260 Motorcycles For Sale ›
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources